𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Your POV

I placed Aria in her crib and she fell asleep once we arrived home. Theo took out a beer and sat down on the couch, in pure silence. After making sure my daughter was tucked in I left her room and walked to the living room to see Theo in deep thought then he looked at me.

"I want to kill Michael with my bare hands for having you, Aria, and Brielle, hostage," Theo spoke while I crossed my arms and sighed.

"Don't you think everyone does? Draco wants to be the first one who kills Michael but he will not get away with it." I said. "Where's Blaise and Brielle?"

"He's on his way." He replied. I nodded.

"And Lory?" He looked at me and ran his hand through his hair, taking another sip of his beer.

"She went with us." He began with a sigh. "We told her no but she kept on insisting on coming with us so we agreed."

"I wish nothing happens to her or Draco," I replied. The front door opened to see Blaise and Brielle.

"Y/N!" Brielle ran up to me. I bent down to her level as she wrapped her arms around me and buried her head in the crook of my neck. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"You are okay, thank god," I whispered, kissing her head. I looked up to see Blaise who was staring at us.

"Where is my mommy?" She asked, lifting her head to look at me.

"She will be back, she had to go somewhere." She nodded as I stood up and held her hand, leading her to the couch while we waited for Draco and Lory.

I felt Brielle's head slumped and she let out soft snores.

"Let me take her to her room," Theo whispered, getting up to take Brielle from my arms. I handed her over to him as I watched Theo left the room with Brielle in his arms.

"Hey," Blaise spoke, placing his hand on top of my own. I looked at him. "You want anything?"

"No," I replied. "I'm not gonna be calm until I know Draco is fine and safe."

"He will be." He assured me but I shooked my head.

"You don't understand Blaise. Michael wants him dead." Tears began to form in my eyes as I remembered the haunting image. "He made me kill him. He forced me to shoot Draco to protect Aria and Brielle. I truly thought I killed my husband." I choked out a sob just thinking about that memory.

"He did what?" He asked he was fuming. "That bastard has gone too far."

"If anything happens to Draco, I will never forgive myself." He wrapped his arms around me while I cried in his arms.

"Draco will come back to you and Aria. He won't let Michael win easily." I nodded as we stayed like that until I finally calmed down.

"Y/N," Theo called out. I raised my head to look at him. "We are all worried about him and Lory but we need to have faith that they will come back safe." I nodded. Blaise and Theo comforted me until they decided to go to bed.

I walked towards the kitchen to make myself some coffee when I heard my daughter's cries. I set my coffee down and walked toward Aria's nursery to see her sitting in her crib.

"Come here, my sweet girl." I picked her up, wiping away her tears. She let out small hiccups trying to calm down while I rocked her in my arms. "You miss daddy? I know you do and so do I but I know daddy will come back to us." I sat down in the rocking chair and placed her on my lap.

"Dada." She babbled happily, pointing at a photo of a shirtless Draco holding a one-month-old Aria that I took when Draco was sitting in the rocking chair trying to get Aria to fall asleep and he kissed her head which I captured that image and it has been my favorite photo ever since.