𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Draco POV

I was with the police as we stared at the GPS, showing Y/N's location.

"She must be there." I pointed out as the police officer took a glance at his co-worker. "We have to go."

"Javier, prepare back. We need to rescue Y/N and the children." He said. The second guy nodded.

"Yes, sir." The guy left the room. Blaise patted my back.

"Don't worry Draco, we will find them and that dude will face the consequences." I nodded, taking a deep breath.

"Michael won't win. He will lose this battle." I assured. "Let's get going." He nodded as we began to suit up.

Your POV

"I wanna go home." Brielle whimpered as I stroked her hair, trying to calm down. "I miss mommy."

"We will go home, I promise," I whispered. I looked at Aria who shivered as she slept. I held her closely, trying to keep her warm.

"Y/N?" I looked over at Brielle. "Are they gonna find us?"

"Yes, they will," I replied as she nodded.

"I'm hungry." She said. I frowned at her and sighed. The door opened to reveal Michael with a sly smirk on his face.

"Good morning my beautiful family." He says. I glared at him as he walked towards us, crouching down in front of Aria. "Our daughter is so beautiful." He traced his fingernail along Aria's cheek causing her to shiver slightly in her sleep.

"She's not your daughter." I hissed, moving my daughter away from him.

"I know, she's Draco's daughter." He sneered, glaring at her. "She's a piece of him, she's a Malfoy."

"Brielle is hungry." He turned his attention to her as she shivered. This room was cold. "She needs food." He scowled before getting up and leaving the room.

"I wanna go home." She whimpered. I sighed, tears forming in my eyes. I need Draco.

Michael POV

I grabbed the first food I saw before making my way to the room.

"I got all of you some food." I threw the food at their feet. "Enjoy it, I don't want to hear any complaints from all of you."

"Let us go, Michael, please let us go," Y/N begged. I stared at her before scowling at her.

"Why should I? I want to see Draco's expression that he lost you two, I just want Draco to suffer a bit." I said. One of my men walked into the room with a concerned look on his face.

"Sir, I need to talk to you." He paused for a moment, staring at Y/N, Brielle, and Aria. "Privately."

"Very well," I responded, glancing at Y/N who was looking at me with teary eyes.

"Michael, don't do this! You are not gonna win in the end!" She screamed as I walked out with Matthias. We walked to another room.

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"He found us." He began. I furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't know how but he's lurking around." I glared at the screen to see Draco walking around the property.

"Matthias, take the children with you," I say, grabbing a gun and loading it up. "I have some business to take care of."

"Yes sir." He replied before leaving the room. I stared at my gun and smirked.

You will not win this game, Draco.

Your POV

I stared at my daughter as she slept in my arms, admiring her face as a tear rolled down my face.