𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

Your POV

The two weeks flew by quickly, I enjoyed my time with Draco. We made love, explored the town, and went shopping (mostly buying gifts for Aria). I just want to go home already.

"Ready to go home?" Draco asked as I placed my clothes in my suitcase.

"Yes, I miss Aria so much. I want to hug her when we get home." I said, staring at a photo of Aria on my phone when she was only a few days old, realizing how much she grew.

"I miss her too." He replied, wrapping his arms around me. "I can't believe she has grown so fast."

"I know, I hope she didn't miss us too much." I sighed.

"She may have missed the first few days when we left but I know she behaved like an angel while we were gone." He said then he walked to the other side of the room to retrieve something. "While you were away yesterday I brought you a gift."

"What is it?" I asked as he gave me the gift. It was a bracelet. "It's beautiful. I love it." He smiled as he placed the bracelet on my wrist, placing a small kiss before lifting his head.

"It all feels like a dream." He whispered. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my forehead against his.

"It's reality and we're together. We finally found our happiness." I replied. "I fell in love all over again."

"Chessy much?" He chuckled while I rolled my eyes.

"Don't ruin the mood Malfoy." He laughed and kissed my lips.

"You're a Malfoy too." He smirked, pressing a kiss on my cheek. "So is our daughter. Remember when I told you that you will become a Malfoy soon?"

"Yes, I remember," I replied with a smile on my face.

"Good." He replied. "God, imagine if Aria asks us how we got together."

"We can't tell her that you seduced me when I was your teacher and I was married. She will believe it's okay to seduce your teacher and might do it in the future." I laughed to see Draco's expression.

"Not under my watch she will do that." He says. "It's crazy how we went from a teacher and student affair to husband and wife."

"I know but I don't regret ever being with you. You blessed me with our daughter, I always wanted a family and you gave me that." He smiled.

"How did you find out you were pregnant with our daughter?" He asked.

"I was with Natalia we decided to eat somewhere and we ordered the same food but I quickly felt ill but thought nothing of it until Natalia urged me to take a pregnancy test," I said, remembering the feeling of being overwhelmed and also a bit of excitement.

"Did Michael know you were pregnant that day?" He asked. I nodded.

"After I found out about his secret family. I told him that I wanted a divorce but he snapped and pinned me on the bed, telling me that I'm his and he tried to force him on me." I said.

"That bastard." He hissed.

"I tried to escape from him but he pinned me closer to him that I felt extreme pain in my stomach that he called for a doctor. He was with me when the doctor announced that I was five weeks along." I said.

"How was his reaction?" He asked.

"Furious," I replied, remembering the fury in his eyes. "That's when he ordered me to end things with you, hoping he would win in the end but he was wrong."

"He was. He lost in the end." He replied. I nodded.

"No one will separate us again," I say, cupping his face, and stroking his cheek with my thumb.