𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Y/N POV

I couldn't focus while my students worked on their assignments, I looked up to see Draco staring at me with a smirk on his face. His eyes were scanning my body, undressing me with his eyes making me shiver just by the thought of us starting an affair.

The bell rang indicating that class was over. I heard the students packing their things and leaving the room until I heard the door locked, I looked up to see Draco walking towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to act angry but deep inside I was flustered.

"Can't keep my eyes off of you." He began as he stood in front of my desk, his eyes were covered in lust as he licked his lips scanning my body. "I wanted to fuck you right here in front of everyone but now that we're alone I don't have to worry about someone watching us."

My eyes widen making me whimper just by his words.

"Draco, I'm-" He cut me off with an annoyed sigh.

"That you're married, love your husband. That's a pathetic excuse to use, I know you want this as much as I do. Correct?" He whispered.

"But this is wrong," I replied, standing up and walking past him. "People would assume I'm taking advantage of you."

"Who cares what others say? It's thrilling to start our affair." He said walking towards me. He pinned me against the wall, I gulped nervously looking into his grey orbs. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

I didn't respond which only made him grab my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"Answer me." He growled.

"Yes," I replied. A small smirk appeared on his lips, he tapped the back of my thighs, signaling me to jump. I obeyed and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to my desk. Scattering the papers off the table as he placed me there. He removed his shirt while I stared at his chest in utter aw.

"You like what you see?" He teased while his hands slid under my shirt. "Your clothes have to go, darling."

I nodded as I began to undress myself. He watched until my bra came off then he grabbed one of my nipples and kneaded it between his fingers making me whimper.

"Draco." I moaned out his name as his lips attached to my neck, gently sucking my neck.

"What do you want love?" He asked as his other hand reached down my pants.

"Touch me." I whimpered. He removed his hand from my nipple as he began to take off my pants and my underwear. I was fully naked in front of him while he was just shirtless. "How come you don't take off your pants?" He let out a chuckle as he began to get rid of his trousers.

"Someone's a little eager, huh?" He said with a cocky smile on his lips. I just rolled my eyes at him. "Don't give me that look or you won't be able to walk for days."

"Just fuck me already," I whined. "Don't worry I'm on the pill."

"Already begging?" He rose an eyebrow. "I'm gonna fuck you so good when you go back to your little husband you won't look at him the same without thinking of me."

I whimpered at his words, he pumped his cock a few times before he thrust inside me. We both let out moans at the tight feeling, he began to move his hips as I wrapped my legs around his waist allowing him to ram into me harder.

He was so much better than Michael, I moan as he left opened-mouth kisses. He continue to pound into me making me scream in pleasure. He grabbed my jaw forcing me to look at him, he pulled me into a rough kiss.

"Open your mouth." He demanded. I opened my mouth and he spit in my mouth. "Swallow it."

I swallowed it as he continued to pound me.