𝐓𝐰𝐨

Y/N POV

I woke up seeing Michael getting dressed in the mirror, his eyes traveled to mine as I sat on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I stretched my arms and let out a yawn.

"They called me in and I'm gonna be working late so don't stay up for me." He said as he combed his hair then he picked up his briefcase. "I'll see you later."

He walked out of the room. I got out of bed and began to get changed, I left my house and went to college school.

I opened the door to see students messing around or sleeping. I walked over to my desk and set my bag down.

"Good morning students," I said as everyone quiet down. I began to teach the lesson when I noticed one of my students wasn't paying attention. "Mr. Malfoy, would you tell me what's more important than my class?"

"Sorry." He apologized. I just nodded and continued with the lesson.

"As I was saying, the end of the semester is almost over and for your final, you will have a test." Everyone let out a groan.

"Mrs. Walker, this is so much stuff that we need to study." One of my students complained. I rolled my eyes.

"You will all do well if you study," I replied with a smile. They just nodded and I continued to teach my class.

...

I arrived home to find the house empty. I took a quick shower and then I cleaned up the place while I waited for Draco.

I poured myself a cup of wine and drank it. An hour later the door knocked I opened the door to see Draco on the other side of the door with his backpack slung on his shoulder. He had a smile on his face.

"Hello, Mrs. Walker." Draco greeted. I smiled at him and let him in.

"Hello, Draco." I greeted back. "We can study in the living room." He nodded and I led him to the living room. We sat down and I began to explain to him about the lesson.

"I understand this now." He smiled as he looked over his notes.

"See, if you paid attention to my class it wouldn't have been hard for you." I stood up and headed to the kitchen with Draco following behind me. "Want something to drink? I have water, soda, beer?"

"A beer would be fine." He replied. I nodded and grabbed two beers for us.
He was leaning against the counter while we chatted about random things. "How long have you been married to your husband?"

"Five years," I responded with a smile. "I love him but with my job and his, we don't see each other often." I sighed as I played with my ring. He nodded we both had a few more beers not realizing what we were doing.

Draco smashed his lips against mine while I ran my fingers through his hair and gripped a few strands. He lifted me on the counter as his lips traveled to my neck. I let out a moan at the pleasure feeling I was receiving.

"You like that?" His hot breath against my skin. I just nodded. "Fuck, I need you."

"Then take me to my bedroom." I slurred out with my words. He lifted me off the kitchen counter, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to my bedroom.

Draco POV

We were both drunk well I was a bit tipsy. I carried her to her bedroom while I shut the door before placing her on the bed, I crawled on top of her. I kissed her lips which she kissed me back, she grind her hips against mine making me groan during the kiss.