𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Y/N POV

I'm currently six months pregnant and I haven't heard anything from Michael but his lawyer keeps calling me to say that Michael won't sign the divorce papers which makes me angry at him but I try not to stress too much for my daughter's sake. Draco and I still deciding on a name for her and we came up with some. She hasn't kicked but the doctor told me that she should start kicking around this month. I was laying on the bed with Draco who was still sound asleep when I heard a child-like knock coming from the door.

"Y/N are you awake?" Brielle asked loudly. I chuckled.

"Come in," I called out as the door opened to reveal Brielle with a bowl of paint in her hands. Draco shifted slightly as he opened his eyes and sat up.

"Can I draw on your tummy?" She asked. Draco gave me a concerned look but I smiled.

"Of course, you can," I replied as Draco got out of bed to pick up Brielle and placed her on the bed Draco placed the bowl in her hands as I lifted my shirt to reveal my baby bump. She began to dip her finger in the bowl then she began to draw on my stomach while Draco watched.

"You can help me, Draco." Brielle smiled at Draco. The two of them began to draw on my stomach then they finished it off by dipping their hands in paint and placing them on my stomach. "And done!"

"We did a good job, right Brie?" Draco asked.

"Yup." Brielle agreed as I sat up.

"Dray, I'm hungry," I said as he nodded.

"What do you want?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Chili's," I replied. "I want a burger with fries."

"You want anything Brie?" Draco asked.

"What do they have?" She asked. I grabbed my phone and searched up the menu of Chili's then went to the kid's section, showing the options to Brie. "I want a pepperoni pizza." Draco nodded then he left.

I got out of bed as Brie jumped off the bed, running out of the room. I entered the living room to see Lory watching tv.

"Good morning Y/N." She smiled. I took a seat next to her.

"Morning Lory," I replied.

"How are you feeling during your pregnancy?" She asked.

"I have mood swings, cravings, feeling the urge to use the bathroom frequently," I replied.

"Has she kicked?" She asked. I shooked my head.

"No, but I can't wait to feel her kick." I smiled. "Draco went to get me food.

"I'm gonna take Brie to the park, I'll see you later." She got up then she left to find Brielle. I continued to watch tv then I felt a slight kick against my stomach.

She kicked.

I placed my hand on my stomach and a smile formed on my lips.

"You kicked, your daddy will be so happy to feel you kick." I rubbed my stomach, and couldn't stop smiling feeling my daughter's kicks as she wouldn't calm down. "You miss daddy? I miss daddy too."

It's been two hours since Draco left and I was getting a bit worried. I knew I shouldn't worry but I felt something is wrong.

"This way Blaise." I heard Theo's voice coming from the kitchen as I heard grunting. I stood up and walked into the kitchen to see a beaten-up Draco being carried by Blaise and Theo.

"What happened?" I exclaimed as they placed Draco on the chair.

"We found him laying on the ground," Blaise said. I opened the fridge to take out a bag of frozen peas, placing the bag on his split lip. He let out a groan.

"Draco, what happened?" I asked as I removed the bag from his lip.

"Two men attacked me," Draco replied as I placed the bag back on his lip. I ran my other hand through his hair, I wanted to cry seeing the bruises on his face.

"Who will do that to him?" Blaise asked as he winced seeing the bruises.

"Michael," I replied. "He hates Draco because I began a relationship with him."

"That bastard!" Theo hissed. "I'm gonna kill him."

"No, he will use this in his case that he was attacked by Draco's friends," I said and he sighed, running a hand through his brown hair.

"He won't get away with this," Theo said as he left the room along with Blaise. I stared at Draco, letting out a sigh. I felt the tears forming in corner of my eyes.

"Don't cry, my love." Draco cupped my face making me stare into his eyes as he wiped away a tear that fell out of my eye.

"Look how they left you." I whimpered as he sighed.

"Let's forget what happened to me, I don't want you to stress out." He ran his hand across my baby bump. "How's our little princess?" He placed a kiss on my stomach. I giggled.

"She kicked," I replied with a smile. His eyes lit up and a smile formed on his lips.

"She did?" I nodded as his hand traced circles across my belly. "Daddy loves you so much, I'm gonna protect you and your mother. No one will hurt you two, your mommy says you began kicking, is that right princess?"

Draco and I felt a kick as his smile widen, feeling his daughter's kicks. He moved his hand whenever he felt his daughter's kicks.

"She can hear your voice," I said as he continued to talk to our daughter when I came up with a name. "Aria."

"What?" He asked, looking up at me. I smiled.

"That's her name, Aria." I smiled as I felt a kick. "You love that name, Aria?"

"I love it too, it's a beautiful name," Draco replied as I nodded.

"Her full name is Aria Elizabeth Malfoy," I replied and I saw his smile widen when I mention his last name. "Our daughter will have your last name."

"She's a Malfoy." He said then he stood up to cup my face. "Soon you'll be a Malfoy as well."

He leaned down to capture our lips despite his injured lip. His hands wrapped themselves around me as I ran my fingers through his hair. I knew I felt safe with Draco and I want to spend my entire life with him.

I finally found happiness and true love with the man I love.

☀︎︎☁︎☽︎

A/N: What did you think of this chapter, I hope you liked the name for the baby.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for Watching!