𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Y/N POV

I grabbed the sheets and pulled them over my bare chest and prepared to scream.

"What the fuck!" I shouted which woke him up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What the hell happened?"

"Uh..isn't it obvious." He began with a smirk on his face. "We had sex."

"Draco, this is wrong. I'm your teacher and you're my student." I said. "I'm married."

"And yet you liked it." He said with a proud smile.

"We were both drunk. This was a mistake, I-" I was cut off when I heard a car pull up. My eyes widen as I knew who it was. "You need to leave before my husband finds you. Climb out of the window and on the side there is a roof where you can jump safely."

"You want me to jump off your roof?" He exclaimed dramatically. I rolled my eyes as I slip on a robe as I handed him his clothes, he began to put on his clothes.

"Unless you want to be killed by him," I said. "Did you drive here?"

"No, my friend dropped me off." He replied. "My backpack."

"I'll get it, now unless if you wanna get caught, you need to leave. Go!" I whispered-shouted. He opened up the window and climbed out of it, thank god the room was not facing where the driveway is. I quickly changed the bedsheets that were covered with our cum.

I fixed myself and walked out of the room to be greeted by Michael who had a tired look.

"Hi, honey." I smiled at him while he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Y/N, what are you doing up at 2 in the morning?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I..uh had a nightmare." I lied. He nodded. "I'm gonna drink a glass of water. You can go to bed."

"Good night." He replied as he headed to our shared bedroom. I headed to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water, I can't believe I slept with my student. I've seen the scandals on the news when they report an incident between a student and a teacher, I don't want to be seen as I took advantage of Draco.

I drank the water and placed the cup in the sink, I went to the living room to find his backpack on the floor. I put it in a closet, luckily I won't see him in three days but now it would feel awkward being in the same room as him. What did I get myself into?

I walked back to our bedroom to see Michael fast asleep on our bed. I headed to the bathroom and locked the door, I looked into the mirror to see two hickeys on the side of my neck, I wonder how many love bites he have given me.

I slid off the robe to see my breasts were bruised by him sucking them. I blushed at the memory of that even if I was drunk, I can't get the feeling of how he made me feel things that Michael has never shown me.

You're married and you fucking cheated with a student. My thoughts were yelling at me. I applied some concealer on my neck to hide the hickeys. I headed to bed and stared at Michael who was sleeping peacefully, I began to feel guilty about what I've done. He doesn't deserve me, I wish he and I had better communication and sort out our marriage.

I felt the tears rolling down my face at the thought of a possible end of our marriage.

Draco POV

I lay on my bed and I was smiling to myself, proud that I had been able to pleasure her. I could tell she is unhappy with her marriage, I can't wait to see her again on Monday. I fell asleep.

The next morning I did my laundry, did some groceries, clean the house. I gotta do my things.

Y/N POV