Jimin turned his head to the side. His body was on fire with all the emotions he felt. He just wanted Jungkook inside him. He wanted to be connected to him, to please him, and to feel him.

"Mr. Jeon... Please. I want you, inside..." Jimin begged, his head turned to the side as he had his eyes screwed shut, unable to open them.

Jungkook pulled back from suckling on his nipple. He looked up at Jimin's relaxed profile, knowing his lover was ready for him.

Jungkook leaned up, leaving multiple kisses to Jimin's cheek, since his head faced the bedroom door.

"You're ready for me, Angel?" Jungkook asked his lover. Jimin pleaded with a whimper, wanting Jungkook to be inside him. Not just to fulfill his needs but to be one with him. It was intimate. It was loving.

Jungkook then slipped his fingers out, before he knelt on the bed in between Jimin's thighs.

Jungkook grabbed the lube from the nightstand and applied a generous amount to his cock, his hand wrapping around himself to stroke.

Jungkook groaned as he applied the lube, already getting excited. He placed the lube bottle back on the nightstand, before he leaned down to kiss Jimin's lips.

With their lips left a breath away from each other, Jungkook brought his left hand up to caress Jimin's cheek. The younger brought his arms forward to lock Jungkook in his hold.

"How do you want it?" Jungkook asked sweetly, wanting to know how his lover would prefer it.

"Like this... I want to see you when we make love," Jimin said. Jungkook nodded, pecking Jimin's lips once more before he lined his dripping cock with Jimin's prepped entrance.

Jungkook began to kiss his younger lover, swallowing his moans to not disturb the neighbors as he entered him slowly. The pain never changed. Each time they made love, Jimin would feel as if he was being ripped apart for the first couple of minutes.

But, the pain was worth it. The pain was so worth it because he got to feel Jungkook inside him, with nothing separating their skin from contact.

Jungkook sucked on Jimin's tongue, earning loud moans from his lover as he entered him fully, allowing him time to adjust with each inch that went in.

Jungkook nibbled on Jimin's bottom lip once they were still, their bodies taking time to adjust as they grew a fine layer of sweat, their hair becoming damp.

Jimin had his arms over Jungkook's shoulders to keep them close as their bodies were flush against each other.

Jungkook kissed along Jimin's jaw, loving his body the best he could.

"Mr. Jeon..." Jimin called.

"Hmm?" Jungkook responded as he kissed along Jimin's jaw before he could start moving his hips.

"I love you so much. Thank you for everything. Thank you for getting me out of that club. Thank you for finding me and for loving me. Thank you for firing Mr. Choi... Thank you for choosing me over your father. Thank you for giving me the chance to love you and keep you happy. There aren't enough words to describe how loved I feel. I can't describe how good of a job you do at loving me. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. I want you... I want you to know that even if we end one day, you will always be my first. You're my first date. My first kiss. My first time... You're my first Love, Mr. Jeon, and you will always be," Jimin said, his eyes closed because he was afraid of what Jungkook would say.

However, the older man started to tear up as he buried his head in Jimin's neck. He didn't want to cry, but Jimin's words made him feel so honored. It gave him a sense of responsibility. He was responsible for Jimin now. He took the younger man away from his previous job and made him dependent on him. Jimin, who was once self employed, was now relying on Jungkook out of love and trust. And Jungkook was not going to fuck up.