13 - Decline

The sun rose as usual that morning. Except, the difference happened to be Jimin laying in Jungkook's arms when he woke up.

The night before, Jimin had stayed the night with Jungkook in his yacht. The younger really didn't expect for that proposal, but when Jungkook asked so sweetly, he couldn't say no.

That entire night they ended up cuddling which happened to be the most stress relieving action Jungkook has ever done.

The two felt happy in each other's arms. Jimin woke up this morning feeling joyous. He had never gotten to such a level in a relationship with anyone.

He shared his first kiss with Jungkook. That itself was a big milestone for him because Jimin never thought he'd be good enough for someone to like him romantically. Although Jungkook didn't ask him to be his boyfriend yet, Jimin knew it was too soon for that.

The younger turned in Jungkook's arms, brushing his nose against Jungkook's clothed chest as he kept his eyes closed to block out the bright sunlight.

As he snuggled further into the older, Jungkook's arms tightened around his body as he too stirred from his sleep.

They were both half asleep as they cuddled in the early morning as the sounds of the ocean could be heard from outside.

Jimin hummed softly, feeling euphoric this morning as he woke up in someone's arms for the first time.

Jungkook pressed a kiss to Jimin's raven locks as he pulled him further into his chest, cocooning him. This warmth was something that Jungkook had never felt.

He never felt what it was like to hold someone he loved closely in his arms. However, now he was feeling this with Jimin.

They both had their eyes shut as they listened carefully to the sounds of the ocean, holding each other tightly in the Spring weather.

Jimin felt his heart feel happy. Was it possible for an organ to feel happy? Jimin couldn't even describe it but the way his body hummed with affection just made him feel as if his body was happy in the arms of the entrepreneur.

"Angel?" Jungkook spoke out. The younger hummed as he buried his face in Jungkook's chest. The older felt his heartbeat speeding up.

"Good morning," Jungkook sang. He turned Jimin over to lay on his back, hovering above him before his lips left a peck to Jimin's forehead. Then, they shared eye contact as he hovered above the ravenette.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon," Jimin smiled brightly although he looked sleepy. Jungkook would never understand how the younger could be so happy in the morning, but, he knew why. They both felt some underlying happiness due to just waking up together. This was a whole different type of happiness.

Jungkook smiled brightly. He never wanted someone so badly before. He never felt like he was the type of guy to be in a relationship, at least a love relationship. He always thought that maybe his father would choose his partner but now, Jungkook finally felt that love that he never felt before with anyone.

"I finally get to tell you good morning in person," Jungkook smiled proudly as he looked down at the angel beneath him.

Jimin just giggled happily.

"Yes, you do. How do you feel now?" Jimin held up an invisible microphone to his mouth for him to speak as if in an interview. Jungkook playfully cleared his throat.

"It's an honor, Mr. Park," Jungkook teased as he spoke into the pretend microphone.

Jimin burst into a gorgeous laughter as he lightly punched Jungkook's chest.