37 - Parental Guidance

Jungkook clenched his jaw as he held back all his tears on the ride to where, exactly? He had no home. Sure, he could have spent his last night in his penthouse and crying, but he needed support. He needed reassurance. He needed to know that whatever his father said was wrong because Lord knows that Jungkook will doubt himself even more now since he has nothing to provide for Jimin.

All he had was his stacked back account but for how long will he have that money if he's jobless? He has to find an apartment too, because he can't crash with Jimin forever. Jimin still believed it was too soon to move in together, and Jungkook didn't want to be a burden.

But, the man needed to know that Jimin would still stay after this. So, he drove to Jimin's apartment. He had to, because he needed to see his Angel to make sure everything will be fine.

As soon as he reached the younger man's apartment building, he rushed into the elevator, practically stabbing the elevator button with his finger as he impatiently waited for the cabin to move up.

Once he got off on the fourth floor and walked up to door number 47, he pounded his fist against the door, knocking with urgency. He really needed to see his Angel.

As soon as the door opened up, he saw Jimin who just came out of the shower after he had gotten home from work. It was just around eight in the night.

"Baby? What are you doing here?" Jimin gaped at his lover.

As soon as Jungkook heard his lover's voice and met his eyes, he couldn't hold back the water works.

Jungkook burst into tears on Jimin's doorstep, the younger immediately feeling his heart break at the sight. Jimin gently led Jungkook into his apartment so he could close the door to give them privacy, before he turned around and embraced his lover.

He didn't need to ask questions. Taehyung told him Jungkook's father wanted to speak to him, based off the text that Jungkook sent to him.

Jimin knew that Jungkook needed love and support right now, so the questions could come later. Instead, he embraced Jungkook wholeheartedly, hearing the older man sob into his neck as they stood at the doorway in his apartment.

"Baby," Jimin spoke up gently, his one hand petting the back of Jungkook's head to soothe him.

The older man just crumbled in Jimin's hold. He felt fragile right now. His father would mock him for being less than a man, but Jungkook couldn't care any more. He couldn't force himself to care because he just washed himself off his family.

He just sobbed in Jimin's neck, until the younger pulled back to make Jungkook look down at him. The older man kept his eyes shut while Jimin cupped both of his cheeks gently. Jungkook was too ashamed and slightly embarrassed to open his eyes.

Jimin, however, used his thumbs to wipe away Jungkook's tears, as Jungkook has once done for him.

"Sit with me on the couch," Jimin said gently, causing Jungkook to nod without question. He was too nervous to look at Jimin so he opened his eyes but kept his head down as Jimin led him to the couch.

Jimin took a seat horizontally, his back against the armrest as he outstretched his legs and parted them to have Jungkook lay on him. The older man laid on Jimin's lower belly, his arms holding Jimin as he lay on his belly between Jimin's legs.

His head rested on Jimin's belly as the younger used his hand to run his fingers within Jungkook's black locks.

Jungkook cried a little more for a good ten minutes, his body hiccupping every now and then.

Jimin just felt his heart clench with each sob, but he held back from asking any questions as he provided comfort and support to his lover.

When Jungkook had brought his cries down to a minimum, he had the courage to speak.