30 - Cosy

Extra update because it's my bestie's Poppydlamini birthday and I love her so much!!!!!!

__________________________

The next day, after landing in Seoul again, they were back on Korean soil as they all went to work in the morning. It was Monday and they had to work right after landing in Seoul.

The day was really tiring, and extremely long. The three friends left work after seven, extremely tired from their long day. Taehyung took to the driver's seat, letting Jimin and Jungkook sit in the backseat.

Now that they were alone out of the office environment, Jungkook held Jimin to his side, leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Can we have a simple date tonight? I'm exhausted," Jungkook sighed as he held Jimin's waist, laying his head on Jimin's shoulder while Taehyung drove.

"Okay, baby," Jimin said, bringing up a hand to cup Jungkook's cheek. 

"And can we go to your apartment today?" Jungkook asked kindly, nuzzling his cheek against Jimin's shoulder as he sought affection. Jimin just grew more in love with Jungkook as the older man grew more affectionate.

"You want to go to my apartment today?" Jimin asked. Most of the time he spent nights with Jungkook. He did have days where he'd stay at his own apartment so they could give each other space, but those days seemed unbearable. However, they never really spent a night at Jimin's so the younger was shocked.

"Yeah, I do," Jungkook responded to the youngest.

"Could you guys maybe hurry up and tell me so I can drop myself off at my apartment and then Jungkook can take the car to yours? He is driving tomorrow when we carpool," Taehyung interrupted them, reminding them to make a decision quickly.

"We can go to Jungkook's penthouse first. He'll need to pack a bag if he's staying with me in my apartment tonight," Jimin said so Taehyung could drive to the destination.

Then, Jimin turned to Jungkook.

"But what will we do at my place? My place is small and-"

"The size doesn't matter, Angel. I just want to be with you. We could take my laptop and watch movies, or have a game night? How do you feel about Monopoly?" Jungkook asked as he rested his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"I'll whip your ass in Monopoly," Jimin played around.

"We'll see, baby... But if I win..." Jungkook started, before he leaned up to Jimin's ear to whisper the rest, "... I get to whip your ass," Jungkook finished. The younger gasped, causing Taehyung to gasp suddenly at the slight scare.

"Mr. Jeon... You're kinky," Jimin huffed.

"Could you guys maybe not give me a heart attack while I'm driving? We don't want to die, do we?" Taehyung rolled his eyes in the front seat, but secretly felt so happy to see Jungkook this happy. The entrepreneur hasn't been in a relationship in so long and Taehyung had been encouraging him to start dating for years. Now that Jungkook did things differently and was more mature, he found a lovely partner who Taehyung approved of.

"Sorry, Taehyungie," Jimin giggled as his lover held his hand while he leaned on Jimin's shoulder. Then, Taehyung parked in the parking lot of their apartment building, so Jungkook could go upstairs and pack a bag.

The three of them exited the car, with Taehyung giving Jungkook the car keys to the Mercedes.

"Pick me up at seven tomorrow morning. We have to be in the office early," Taehyung reminded his best friend, before they all entered the elevator together.