"I know. And if you like the dress, you're going to love what I have on underneath," you winked, draining the rest of your first sample. Dark finished his as well, and the bartender introduced the next wine and refilled your glasses.

"Something new?" Dark asked you.

"Of course. I got it especially for tonight. I mean, you're giving me a wonderful and romantic date night - I have to give you something in return."

You both enjoyed your wine and cheese board, trying several more samples as your conversations shifted to other topics. But after mentioning that you had bought new lingerie for the occasion, you could tell Dark was a bit distracted. He couldn't stop staring at you, as if he was undressing you with his eyes. And you swore he had moved his chair a bit closer to yours as the night had gone on.

"Are you having a good time?" Dark questioned you as the empty cheese board was cleared and a dessert menu was brought out.

"Absolutely," you confirmed, in an extra good mood from the alcohol.

"Well, let me make it even better."

Dark's hand went to your knee, moving up to your thigh and then slipping underneath the skirt of your dress. His fingers found the embroidered fabric of your lingerie set and rubbed you, taking you by surprise.

"There's not much to this new set of yours, is there?" he noticed, his lips curling up into a smile.

"No...Dark, you do realize we're in public, right?" You looked around the room nervously. The couples at the tables behind you seemed to be minding their own business, but you still worried that they might notice that something was going on.

"Yes. Do you want me to stop?" He slipped his fingers underneath the fabric and rubbed your clit, as if to convince you to let him keep going.

"N-no, but...someone's going to see."

"Nobody can tell what's going on from where they are, I promise you. The only thing that would possibly give it away is you. You'll have to keep your composure, which I know is difficult for you. Isn't it, y/n?" He plunged his fingers inside you and you had to hold back a moan. You hated to admit it, but he was right. You were a dead giveaway. It was hard for you not to get loud when you were having a good time.

"Did you two decide on any dessert? The chocolate-covered strawberries pair very well with the next wine in your tasting," the bartender suggested. Your heart skipped a beat when she spoke to you, but Dark had no problem acting casually.

"The strawberries sound wonderful. Thank you," he replied to her. She took the menu and went off to put the order in.

"See? She couldn't tell. So, are you going to be able to handle this, or do we need to wait until we get home?" Dark whispered into your ear, curling his fingers inside you.

"I can handle it," you told him, biting your lip as he continued thrusting two fingers inside you and teasing your clit with the others. You did your best to act normal and sip your wine as he pleased you, and he enjoyed every second of watching you try not to squirm in your seat. The closer you got to a climax, the more difficult it became to stay quiet. You gripped the edge of the bar and your stool, bracing yourself for the euphoric feeling that was about to wash over you. But before it could, Dark stopped, pulling his fingers out of you and wiping them off with his napkin.

"Dark, I was about to-"

"I know. But I want to cum with you tonight," he said. "And besides, I thought you were worried about doing this in public."

Before you could respond, the chocolate-covered strawberries were brought out and your final wine was poured. Dark smirked as you thanked the bartender and chose to ignore his comment.

Now you were the one with your mind in the gutter. Juice dripped down Dark's chin as he took a bite of a strawberry, and all you could think of was your cum dripping down his chin as he ate you out. He adjusted his suit and all you could do was imagine him taking it off. And you were incredibly aware of how soaked you currently were from being touched in the middle of a winery.

When your dessert was gone and your glasses were empty, Dark paid and the two of you headed out the door and towards his car. As soon as you both were inside, your hands went to his belt buckle.

"Y/n, have some patience," Dark laughed.

"So, you don't want me to suck your cock while you drive us home?" you asked, stroking him through his pants. "Suit yourself."

Dark unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear enough for you to be able to stroke his growing member without any fabric in the way. He started the car and began driving, and you could tell he was enjoying your touch. But after you were on the road, you leaned over and began to use your mouth, licking him from the base to the tip, swirling your tongue around him. You felt him shift in his seat as you took him in your mouth, pleasing him like he had pleased you in the winery.

"You're so fucking good at this, y/n..." Dark mumbled, doing his best to keep his eyes on the road and his mind focused on driving. You could tell by his movements and the sounds he was making that he was getting close to finishing, so you pulled away from him and sat back in your seat.

"We have to cum together tonight, remember?" you grinned when he flashed you a look of disappointment. You helped him get his pants back up and within minutes, you had arrived back home.

As soon as you got inside, you headed straight upstairs to the bedroom. He loosened his tie and pulled it off, and shrugged his suit jacked off. You kicked off your heels and reached for the buttons of his shirt, trying to get them undone as quickly as possible. He unzipped your dress and you shimmied out of it, letting the red fabric fall to the floor. Dark hungrily checked your body out as you tugged his shirt off of him, running your hands down his bare skin.

"Bed. Now," he growled, and you didn't dare hesitate. He stripped out of his pants and pinned you down onto his king-sized bed, his hands on your breasts and his lips on yours. The bulge in his boxer-briefs pressed up against you as he groped you and slid his tongue down your throat, not bothering to be gentle.

"Dark, please," you begged, needing him to fuck you. He knew exactly what you wanted. He got his underwear off and entered you roughly, thrusting hard right from the start. The headboard hit the wall as you wrapped your legs around his torso, loving how he filled you up.

"God, your pussy is fucking perfect," Dark muttered. "I've wanted it all night."

"It's all yours," you breathed.

Dark kept at it for a couple minutes, then pulled out and told you to flip over. You obeyed his command and got situated with pillows underneath you for comfort and to improve the angles. You moaned out in ecstasy as he re-entered you from behind, his hands gripping your hips as he pounded into you. You dug your nails into the mattress, glad you didn't have to worry about being quiet now.

"Fuck, Dark!" you murmured, your voice muffled by a pillow.

"That's right, y/n. Scream my name. Say who you belong to."

Dark's fingers found your clit again as he fucked you, and you knew you were about to lose all control. He knew exactly how to make you feel good, and that familiar euphoric feeling began to build inside you. The pleasure increased along with the pain of him thrusting so deeply and aggressively inside of you. But the pain didn't matter once you hit your high.

"Mmm, Dark!" you moaned out, putty in his hands as he continued to thrust, weak from the sounds you were making. He groaned deeply as he came moments later, emptying himself into you.

Dark pulled out and laid on his back next to you, both of you catching your breath and cooling off. A few minutes later, you both changed into pajamas and got into bed together.

"This has no doubt been the best Valentine's Day I've ever had," you smiled, resting your head on Dark's shoulder.

"Me too," he agreed, and soon afterwards you both fell asleep, exhausted from the fun night you had just had.