15 ~ A Promise Fulfilled

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Akainu narrowed his eyes and searched her face in order to try and recognize her but he couldn't find anything. Not a single similarity to anyone and yet how could someone as strong as this not be known throughout this world? 

He struggled to chase after Roger and Dragons sons and could barely take another step as the h/c haired woman slashed him with her haki-coated swords.

A hiss escaped him as blood dripped down his arms. He retreated slightly, shocked by how powerful this random woman was. What terrible timing for the marines, just as they were all injured and down to the last portion of their soldiers, another damned pirate shows up and stops the execution from happening.

"Who are you?"

"Me?" She smirked and swiped her swords at him, managing a small cut across his face but he managed to dodge anything that would cause further damage. Behind her, Ace hesitantly evacuated along with his brother, however he soon succumbed to his injuries and Jinbe took it upon himself to carry the two unconscious brothers out of harms way. 

Taking note of this, Akainu activated his own devil-fruit and fought against you to the point you even grew overwhelmed and accidentally let him slip past. Akainu took advantage of this and launched some of his magma at Jinbe, the hot liquid striking the fishman and the two he was holding.

Shocked and angered, you prepared one of your strongest attacks as you realised you were about to disappear in under five minutes. Using the Paradise Totsuka on Akainu, you managed to give Law enough time to evacuate Jinbe and the two brothers, as Whitebeard called for a full retreat and strolled towards y/ns side to aid her. You seemed to be injured but not from this fight, and from what Ace told him y/ns powerful enough to handle an admiral herself but she may get carried away due to her emotions.

Just as he was about to absolutely pummel Akainu, a yell from a new ship forced the entire battlefield to freeze. They turned to look at the figure walking towards you and Akainu froze as he glared at the one person he truly feared. 

She gripped her weapon as some of her crew helped the whitebeard pirates evacuate safely and helped the injured board their ships. Atlantis stood in front of Akainu with a glare as she shielded the young girl behind her.

"Gold eyes Atlantis, what are you doing here?" The admiral narrowed his eyes as the light-saber seemed to be glinting with blood-lust, tempting the emperor herself to slice his head off but she refrained from doing so for the time-being. 

Another ship rolled in and Sengoku knew they had no chance of winning if they demanded a fight at this moment. Now, with three emperors present, even with Garp present along with all of their strongest, there was no way they would win.