14 ~ Uncle Luffy And Uncle Atlantis

I mostly follow the anime so I had barely any idea what happened. I didn't want to focus too much on the fight, so sorry if you're disappointed. I also suck at writing fight scenes lmao. Almost done the story, yall!

It was perfect timing when Atlantis had come to take Sabo because Kaido finally discovered her whereabouts and barged into where she was residing. She didn't retaliate because she didn't want to give the men any justification to assault the villagers, but she did humiliate them for arriving too late. 

Not only did she give birth, but she also had six months to raise her child prior to actually sending him off to safety. Y/n was a total queen in her perspective right now. Kaido and Orochi apparently felt she was completely obnoxious, which was understandable.

With her hands tied behind her back and strapped to a chair while her ankles were bound together by rope, y/n gritted her teeth as blood trickled down her face slowly, running over the dried blood from the hours of long torment.

Orochi yelled angrily and commanded his men to send her to the cells, where she would be provided a piece of rotten bread as well as a glass of water each day before being brought back in for another round of torture. This went on for years, and Orochi was growing weary of it. She wouldn't say a single thing, wouldn't even laugh; all she'd do was smile and stare at him. He was haunted constantly by her grins in his nightmares, and he abhorred it.

"Listen to me, just tell me where the boy is!"

She rolled her eyes but didn't say anything. "I'll say this, you're gonna die soon, Orochi."

He glared at her. "Get her out of here! And don't bother bringing her back!"

Well, at least she wont have to see his face anymore.

~