3 ~ A Place To Stay

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"So, y/n, why was Kaido torturing you?" Luffy asked casually earning a punch from Nami as she scolded him for asking it too casually but you could sense her curiosity as well as the rest of the crews. You were unaffected though, actually quite surprised that he'd managed to hold off on the question until now. 

From what you'd been told about the boy he had no clue how to hold back on questions no matter how inappropriate or rude they were. Your eyes trailed down to the ring on your finger before looking back up and answering the boy with a small smile.

"What I am about to tell you must be kept secret, no matter what." Everyone tensed up at your tone and nodded, the entire straw-hat crew promised they wouldn't say a thing and you looked at the akazaya nine with a raised eyebrow. They immediately nodded but you only shook your head and confused them.

"I'm sorry, I trust you all fully but we must remember that one of you may be the traitor, I don't want to risk anything though. Kin'emon, stay."

They nodded with sighs as Kin'emon only stared in confusion as to why he was allowed to stay. It was simple to you, though. "You're too much of an idiot to be a spy for over two decades, stay."

Flushing red but not daring to say anything the samurai ignored the laughs a raven-haired boy was letting out and seated himself next to you. Finally he noticed the ring and furrowed his eyebrows at the unique design. It was a silver ring with two faces next to each other, one a smile and the other a frown and in between the two was a looped sign, it looked like the infinity sign to him. Nothing like his and his wifes rings, though unfortunately he lost his long ago the samurai could only hope his lover still had her own.

"Ah, you noticed my ring, Kin'emon?"

He was snapped out of his thoughts when you spoke and he apologized for his staring which you only dismissed. Smiling as you rubbed your knuckles around the ring, you were about to speak when another voice cut you off with a loud squeak and giggle.

"You guys got married?!"

Your face was stoic but it wasn't long before you could be compared to a tomato, still somehow you remained impassive and tried to hide any embarrassment behind a shaky smile. Luffy had only been staring straight into your eyes ever since the small outburst from Nami, and it was a little hard to avoid his gaze so instead you decided to meet it.

"Yes, shortly two months after we met."

"Talk about going fast," Nami muttered as she not so discreetly send Sanji a narrowed glare, the blonde only shivering for whatever reason you didn't want to know. "though you almost got married in like 5 days right?"