11 ~ A New Adventure

Portgas • D • Ace

Portgas D Ace

(This chapter is slightly nsfw but it doesn't get down to the REAL stuff so don't worry. Fair warning, the two shits have no idea about protection because nobody taught them so.)

The next day after the meeting with your sister and loyal subordinate, you and Ace headed back to your house and talked for a little before you sent him off to another room. He'd pouted but listened and gave you a small kiss before running off to the room he shared with the crew. 

 Now, you walked towards a nearby and hidden hot spring carrying a towel and change of clothes. As you were on your way, e/c met onyx and you looked away while increasing the pace of your walking.

"y/n!" Ace called with a smirk and your eye twitched as he now walked by your side and threw an arm around your shoulder. "Sooo... Where 'ya 'goin?"

"Away from you."

He rolled his eyes, "C'mon, you still owe me. Did you forget or something?"

A smell you recognized as sake filled your senses and you deadpanned at Ace as he sheepishly pulled out the bottle and admitted he was drinking in the morning. At this point, you believed he would become some type of addict. "You aren't supposed to be eating that."

"I'm not," You realised your grammar mistake a little too late, "I'm drinking it."

You snatched it from his hands and tossed it away. "C'mon, I was hungry!"

"You think that'll satisfy you? Eat something else!"

He pulled his hat down to hang on it strap and dangle on his back as he sighed. For a few seconds the both of you walked in complete silence before Ace decided to shoot his shot. "What about yo-"

"No." He pouted.

Seeing his disappointed pout You looked away and grumbled but he couldn't hear you so he lowered his head to hear you, asking you to repeat what you'd said. "I'm going to a hot spring."

The smile on his face widened and eyes darkened, a few not so innocent thoughts going through his mind. Once you noticed the lustful gleam in his eyes your lips shifted on one end into a smirk. 

The arm around your shoulder moved down to your waist and gripped it as the ravenette pressed you tight to his side with excitement. You rolled your eyes and pushed him away lightly, a pout going to his lips when he couldn't hold your waist.

"Relax," You laughed, "Go get a towel and meet me at the hot spring. Just walk straight for five minutes then turn left and you'll be there."

"That easy?" Ace raised an eyebrow suspiciously, "Are you sure?"