8 ~ Two Idiots And A Word

Portgas D Ace

While you had thought sneaking around a Daimyos palace would be hard, it was actually quite easy which honestly was pathetic. The only problem you seemed to be facing was avoiding the higher-level guards surrounding Orochi as he panicked and shouted orders telling his men to find you.

 It was amusing to see yet disgusting at the same time, you hated the fact that this man was the reason your father was killed. It was embarrassing.

You'll admit that your mind is a little clouded by revenge but it's not like you can help it. Besides, revenge fueled your desire to defeat and bring back this country to its original state and while that has always been your goal you'd still like to give Orochi a slow and painful death.

But still, if you were being honest with yourself you want somebody to stop you from getting revenge. From killing him yourself because it would definitely create a strong feeling of rage inside of you and as a leader thats something you most definitely wish to avoid.

After retrieving your sword you stalked back towards the area that Orochi was drinking in. You were in the roof of the room, doing your best to hide your presence but you could definitely do better. Oden glinted in anticipation for the fight to come as she unsheathed the blade to reveal only a small portion of it, but that was when she sensed another presence approaching her own as she was forced to rush backwards. An dinosaur-like fist collided with the wood she was previously standing on and ripped a large chunk off, revealing her to all occupants in the room.

Eyes connecting with those of a blue-haired mans, all thoughts that were racing in your mind halted as you recognised them instantly. Even if you could forget, you wouldn't be able to forget him, you're fathers loyal subordinate and one of the Akazaya nine, Denjiro. His eyes were wide and mouth was parted in shock for he seemed to recognize you as well, water almost collecting in his eyes at the relief he felt before he closed them and remembered that at the moment he was not Denjiro, he was an important servant to Orochi, the head of the Kyoshiro family.