7 ~ Retrieval

Portgas • D • Ace

Portgas D Ace

"Y/N-SAMA!" Tama yelled as tears streamed down her cheeks. The woman in mention only turned to her and offered the slightest smile to all the people watching her be dragged away but it did little to help ease the pain they left.

 You had blood running down the side of your forehead but that didn't seem to bother you even as the thick liquid dripped down onto your collarbone. The purple haired girl ran to your direction, forcing a sound of panic to escape your throat as you yelled at her to halt. Bewildered but obeying, Tama watched as you turned around and were pushed away roughly by the men. "I'll be fine. Don't tell, Ace."

The first thing Tama did was tell Ace, and the first thing Ace did was run in the direction his girlfriend was taken.

"CAPTAIN!" His crew yelled behind him but he didn't look back.

Deuce quickly told his fellow crew-mates to follow behind their captain cautiously and none could disagree with the first mate. Excluding Mihar who was told to remain where he was and to take care of all the children there. 

If something were to happen to the rest of the crew, at least all the children would be provided with a proper education. It upset the kind man but he wouldn't disobey orders that his captain had given to him. Instead, he yelled out a few words of encouragement for the rest of the spade pirates.

"Get her back!"

Many replies were heard, just as loud as his own if not louder, "You can count on us!"

"We got this!"

"We might die, but it's fine!"

"Shut up, idiot!"

"What?!"

Meanwhile, Ace had just about caught up with Orochis men and was about to use his hiken on them when his eyes locked onto y/ns own that glimmered with something, something he couldn't quite identify but the emotion was strong enough to force a stutter in his steps. 

For some reason the Portgas didn't need to say anything and neither did y/n, it was as if they could speak with some kind of mind-link that neither could understand. 'Don't follow me' she spoke, 'Please Ace.'

'Theres no way I would leave you,' you could just hear his internal laugh of disbelief 'you're a hypocrite, you know? Calling me an idiot when that's exactly what you are!' And then she simply closed her eyes and the mental-link they shared disappeared almost instantly, y/n turned her head away from him and continued to walk even faster than before.

Snapping out of the little trance he had been, Ace charged his fists with the energy of his devil fruit before aiming them at the two men Carrying his girlfriend away. Not only did he dislike when other men touched her, but when they were trying to take her? If theres any time to murder another person, it's now.