Chapter 11

"You like her, don't you??"

Heeseung's POV

After the match I left straight away and went home. Taehyun's words occupied my head so much that I couldn't focus on anything else. I reached the pack house and went straight to take a shower. After sometime I went downstairs and sat on the couch, staring blankly at the television infront of me. Then I felt someone putting their hand on my shoulder bringing me out of my thoughts, it was Jay.

"What are you thinking Hee? You've making holes in the television with your eyes for past 15 mins. Are you ok??"
"Yeah, I'm... Uhh... Fine."
"You don't sound fine though. You know, you can tell me anything right."
Then I thought about it, it's better to share about it with someone to sort my feelings out.
'Wait, I can't share about Y/N though. Can I?'
Jay has always been like a brother to me, his ability to solve problems is appreciable.
He was about to leave but I stopped him.
"Jay wait, I want to share something with you." I said, feeling nervous and he noticed it.
"OMG, what am I witnessing??? The mighty alpha of Ablaze pack is nervous. What a sight!!!."
"Shut up.' I said with a poker face.
"But seriously, what's the matter??"
"I- uh, I ummmm..." I looked down, unable to speak.
"Speak clearly man. I can't understand a thing."
"See, the thing is... Ummm.."
"The fuck is wrong with you? What are you trying to say?"
"I LIKE HER!!!!!!"
He looked at me with a questionable and confused expressions.
"You like who??"
"Wait, I mean I don't really know if I like her or not? But I have this strange feeling when she is around."

Author's POV

Jay looked at Heeseung as if he was someone crazy. He felt genuinely worried for his friend as he has never seen him behaving this strange. But as far as he knows, this has to be something big, if It wasn't, Heeseung wouldn't have reacted this way.
"Ok. First things first. Who are you talking about??"
"Umm.. there is this girl in the university. Her name is Y/N."
"And... There has to be more to the story."

Heeseung exhaled heavily and told Jay everything about Y/N, how they meet, how he feels when around her, what happened, every single detail.

"Ok so you feel something different with this Y/N and you are confused about if it's love or not." Jay said, trying to analyse the situation.
"Love is not what I would go with. I want to know if I like her or not?"
"Fine. I'm going to ask you some questions. Answer it honestly and quickly. Like a rapid fire round, ok."
"Sure"
"Do you feel butterflies when she is around?"
"Uh...Yeah." said Heeseung a bit hesitant.
"Do you want to spend more time with her?"
"Definitely"
"Do you want to take away all her sadness?"
"Yes."
"Do you want her to always be happy?"
"Yes."
"Do you think about her all the time?"
"Uhh...yes."
Hee was becoming more confident with every question.
"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with her?"
"Yes."
"Do you love her?"
"Yes."
"Congratulations, Lee Heeseung. You are in love."
"Wait, what?!!" He said, coming out of his thoughts.
"What? You just said that you love her."
"Hey, I wasn't really thinking, ok. I mean it's was just so random. It came out of nowhere."
"That's the point. You answered it honestly because you weren't thinking. Man lost in his thoughts, always speaks the truth."
"I don't know Jay. I mean I'm still not sure."
"Now I get it. You're in the denial phase my friend." Jay patted Heesung's shoulder and got up to leave.
"I'm going to check up somethings."
"Wait, what things????"
But Jay already left. Heeseung sighed and went to his office.

Y/N's POV

When the match ended, Heeseung left after the boys praised him for playing so well. Suzy nudged me and said while narrowing her eyes,
"Is there anything going on between you and Heeseung??"
"What? N-no, why??" I mentally scolded myself for stuttering.
"I saw how he winked at you before he made the last basket."
"There nothing going between us."
'Good job Y/N, for saying that without stuttering' I mentally patted myself.
"Oh really. Doesn't look like it." She raised her eyebrows.
"I swear there's nothing going on between us."
"Ok. But I bet that guy has something for you. I have been noticing him for past few days, the way he looks at you is so cute."
"Stop talking nonsense."
After that we congratulated the boys and then I went home.