Chapter 20

Heeseung's POV

Kang Hihyuk's son...Kang Taehyun. Fuck.
That was the only thing coming in my head.

"Oh here's my son, finally you did something right in your whole life by looking over this girl." Hihyuk's voice rang in the almost empty warehouse.

'So that man wasn't lying Hihyuk doesn't treat his son nicely.'
My blood boiled and I felt my hands shaking due to anger but I can't lose control and let that bastard win. I never hated Taehyun, infact he was the one who always approached me and supported our relationship. He has never given me off vibes. He looked really guilty that he couldn't even meet my eyes. I looked at Y/N and it looked liked she was trying to give me signals.
'Taehyun is on our side.' She mouthed.
I understood that and returned her a slight nod. She gave me a small smile. Then I turned to Hihyuk.

"Y/N has nothing to do with this. Let her go." I said angrily. My wolf was scratching my insides wanting to take control seeing my mate in danger.
'Let me out, I tear him into shreds I swear.' Ethan said through the link.
'I will just wait a little more, just let me make sure Y/N is safe.' I replied.

"Oh trust me young Alpha, she has everything to do with this. This girl has brought you here and now she will make you transfer all your pack territory to me." He said in a way that it made me cringe.

"And what made you think that I will give you my pack, Kang?"
"Oh you will Lee." He smirked.
"Taehyun, bring her here."

Author's POV

Taehyun slowly held Y/N and started walking towards his father. Heeseung was getting nervous, all he could think was, 'What if Taehyun betrayed them for his father? No he won't Y/N trusts him.' He was trying to think something to save her.
Taehyun kept walking slowly with her and reached where his father who was sitting. Hihyuk took out a dagger from his pocket, gave it to Taehyun and then said.
"Taehyun, come on prove to me that you're worthy of being my successor."

Taehyun took the dagger with his shivering hands and turned towards Y/N. Taehyun's eyes filled with tears of guilt. It's like his father knew which button to press in order to get which reaction out of him. He has done this in past and he is doing this again. Taehyun always wanted that his father would one day treat him like his own son and not just a pawn in his game. That was his weak point and his father knew it.

He looked at Y/N and kept whispering 'Im sorry'. Y/N was standing there shaking her head side to side in order to convey him that he shouldn't listen to his father because he is playing with Taehyun's emotions. But at one part she understood Taehyun's situation so she excepted her fate and looked towards Heeseung mouthing 'I love You'.

Heeseung on the other hand saw everything and was trying to calm himself down, trying to think of something that could save Y/N. He closed his eyes feeling frustrated that he couldn't think of anything. Last thought that came into his mind was to surrender his whole pack in the evil hands of Kang Hihyuk and save the love of his life. He thought about his father and said to himself, 'Sorry dad, i couldn't take your revenge and I couldn't be a good son to you. I only have one choice left to save her. I hope you'll forgive me'.

He was about to speak something but suddenly Taehyun kicked his father's chair, resulting him to fall of the chair and quickly went towards his father. Before his father could do something he punched him and then kept the knife on his neck.
"Taehyun, what are you doing? You're betraying your own father. You don't know how much I love-"

"SHUT UP!!" Taehyun shouted cutting his father's words.
"Just shut up, don't you dare to say that infront of me. Not after making me murder someone by blackmailing me with my own mother's life and then killing her in the end." Taehyun said finally releasing the pain he kept inside for years.
"I did that for your own good, she was making you weak."
"No, she wasn't making me weak, she was making me human. Something that you couldn't do."
"Taehyun trust me, I just wanted the best for you."
"Best for me or best for yourself??"