Chapter 13

"Heeseung!??"

Author's POV

Y/N was bewildered after seeing Heeseung infront of her suddenly after the wolf fight. She looked at him with teary eyes with confusion written all over her face. Heeseung understood the reason why she was looking at him that way.
"Are you ok? Did the wolf hurt you?" He asked softly.
"Yeah I-I'm fine. But how... Y-you...I-???" She was unable to form any sentences.

Without a word Heeseung cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumb, then gently kissed her forehead to calm her down. He pulled away from her a little then said,
"I know you have a lot of questions and I'm going to answer all of them but first you need to calm down. Ok!"
She nodded quietly and stopped crying.
Heeseung helped her in getting up then took her to sit on the bench.

Silence fell over both of them, all that could be heard was voices from insects.
After a while Heeseung turned to her and slowly held her hands.
"Whatever I am going to say can be a unbelievable but please listen to me first before coming to any conclusions."
Y/N nodded her head.
"Ok so here it is. I am not a human, I am a werewolf."
Heeseung looked at her for her reaction thinking she might be angry at him for not telling her or worst she might even break up and leave him. But he found her staring at him with no expressions on her face.
'Here goes nothing!' he thought before continuing.
After that Heeseung told her, how he was a werewolf and an Alpha at that, how his father was killed, how he came here finding the killer and how he became an Alpha. Everything. Every single detail.

"I know you might want to leave me after knowing the truth about my identity but trust me I don't mean to harm you in any way. Its fine if you want to breakup, I understand but always remember, my love for you was never a facade. I might have lied to you about my identity but my love was never a lie."

After saying that Heeseung got up and said with tears in his eyes that he refused to let go.
"It's was nice getting to know you doll. Our first meeting might not have been that great but gradually I started having feelings for you and now I can proudly say that I love you. Thank you for everything and sorry for all my mistakes. Bye Doll."
He turned around and started walking away slowly, trying to calm himself.

"Lee freaking Heeseung!!" Y/N shouted.
"Don't you dare take another step!!"
Heeseung stopped and turned around, confused. Y/N walked upto him and glared directly into his eyes.
"Where are you going??"
"Y/N I know I didn't tell you the truth before getting into this relationship so it's pretty obvious that you are disappointed in me and you might be scared that I have so many enemies that could harm so it's pretty understandable that you might hate me and you might even want to break-"

Y/N interrupted him by placing her lips on his. Heeseung froze in his place and was too stunned to kiss her back or even move. His eyes widened like saucers.
Y/N, on the other hand thought Heeseung didn't like it so she pulled away from the kiss, she looked down feeling embarrassed with her actions.

When she pulled away, he came back to his senses. He grabbed her by her waist, pulling her closer to him then smashing her lips again. Y/N took a second to kiss him back. They both closed their eyes, pouring their emotions into the kiss, feeling each other's warmth. His grip tightened around her petite figure protectivly and Y/N's arms went around his neck. Feeling of ecstasy hit the couple. After sometime ,Y/N was out of breath, wanting to pull away but Heeseung didn't let her go, so she tapped his arm. Then they slowly pulled away from each other. A smirk appeared on his face when he saw her trying to avoid his gaze.
"Didn't knew you could be this bold, doll"
She playfully hit his shoulder, smiling.

"But seriously, you are not going to break-up with me, are you?" Y/N said looking at him.
"After how you kissed me, I'm not going to leave you for eternity."
"You know you don't have to mention it in every single sentence." She blushed.
"Ok fine. But are you sure you still want to be with me after knowing all about me."
"Yes, I'm a bit shocked to know the truth but I can't leave just because you are a werewolf. I love you too much to leave you." She looked at him with puppy eyes, pouting lightly.

'What is she being cute for!! It's not good for my heart you know.' He thought.
He again pecked her lips and pulled away like nothing happened.
"Yahhh!"
"What?"
"You- leave it."
"Ok, let's get you home. It's very late."
"Yeah let's go."

Days passed very quickly and both of there relationship became stronger than ever.

End of Chapter 13

Author's insta id- @insig02

Thank you for showing love to this story. Please vote and comment.