Chapter 2

Y/N's POV
Sunrays seeps through the translucent curtains lightly settling down on Y/N's skin, the birds chirping announcing the morning and weather just being at its best.

'RIIIINNNNNGGGG'
Her alarm goes off making her wake up from deep slumber. She opened her eyes and stretched out a little bit. She got up and opened her curtains thinking about the weather.
"Honey, get ready and come for breakfast." Her mom shouted from downstairs making her realise it was her first day in the university. "Coming, mom."
With that she went to get ready and went downstairs to eat.
"Sweetheart, take care of yourself and make alot of friends ok." Her dad said after she finished her breakfast.
"Ok dad. I'll take care."
"Bye mom, bye dad. I'll go now. Love you." "Bye sweety."

'What a nice day.' she thought while walking to her university as it was almost 15 mins walk from her home. After sometime she arrived at her university gate and she stood there looking how big the University is. She started walking in feeling a little rush of nervousness in her veins. She was in her thoughts when she bumped into someone and fell down.
"I-I'm sorry."
"Watch where you're going girl."
She looked up and saw a handsome face which had a cold expression. She felt intimidated by the tall boy's aura but still she stood up and said "Don't you think you're too rude Mister. I said 'Im sorry'." He just scoffed and left sending her glares.
'why so rude' she just sighed and went to find her classroom.
After asking people on her way, she finally found her classroom. She went inside to find only few students have come till now so she settled down. Soon students started filling in. In the meantime, she took a pencil and started doodling on a paper.
"Hello. Can I sit here?"
She looked up and saw a girl. "Yeah sure." The girl settled down. "Well, I am Suzy, Suzy Bae. And you are?"
"My name is Y/N." With that they started knowing about each other, soon the teacher came in and started teaching them.

TIME SKIP
The bell rang directing that the class is over and it's break time. Students started to leaving.
"Hey do you wanna have lunch together?" Suzy asked while putting her things, getting ready to leave. "Yeah, I don't know anyone else though." Laughing awkwardly. "Is it ok if one of my friend joins us?" "Yeah, sure."
They went to cafeteria and sat down on free table after getting their food.
"Sorry, I'm late." A boy came towards their table, trying to catch his breath.
"It's fine Hyun, you're on time. Btw this is my friend Y/N. Y/N, meet Taehyun."
"Hello." Taehyun and Y/N both shook each other's hand and they started getting to know each other.
"We are in the same year but I just have 2 classes different then yours." Taehyun said eating his food.
"That's why I didn't find you in the class." Y/N said.
"Yeah."
"But tomorrow we all have same class."
After they finished they went to their respective classes.

Heeseung's POV

He was walking through the corridors trying to find a nice and quiet place to sit down peacefully. He thought about going to the rooftop as he heard it's usually empty. He climbed the stairs but as he was about to open the door something caught his ears.

"Are you sure this is the way to kill werewolves, Yeonjun?"

End of chapter 2