Chapter 8

Heeseung's POV

I didn't attend the university today as I had to deal with training and pack stuff. Jay has already sent people to check the forest, and I was hoping that we get some clue. I made some changes in the training system, making it a bit harder as I'm assuming we will have a war with either Blood moon or Dark rose pack and both of them are pretty strong. But they need to know that Ablaze pack is not something they can mess with, without any consequences.

After working on the training schedule in my office, I decided to go to train myself. I have to be stronger than everyone else as I'm the Alpha. They messed with wrong person.

I went to my personal training room. Since I was 8, I've always trained different then others as I don't like to train with someone watching me. First I went to warm myself up and then I decided to practice my hand to hand combat skills. I trained for hours and decided to stop against my will, when my body begged for rest.

After finishing up, I went to my room to take a warm shower to relax my muscles. I striped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. Warm water dripped down my sore body relieving it from the pain. I sighed heavily, closing my eyes as thoughts of father again took over my mind. I opened my eyes, afraid I'm going to remember his dead body again. Without me noticing a warm droplet of tear slid down from my eyes. No, I have to be strong, I can't let anything be my weakness.

I stepped out of the shower and wore a t-shirt and sweatpants to be comfortable.
Time went so fast that I didn't notice it's was already night. I thought about going to my office again but decided against it, since I already had enough of that shit.
"I should probably take a walk."

With that I slipped on a hoodie and went outside. I strolled through almost empty roads. Only few people were there and most of them were couples.
'What if I wasn't an alpha. Would I still be living a life like this? What if dad was still alive? What if I wasn't even a werewolf? What if I was a normal teenagers?' I let out a deep breath as these 'What ifs' were going through my head. Then I saw boy lifting up his girl in his arms then kissing her. They both looked really happy.

"One day I will get closer to you and you won't be able to stop me, Lee Heeseung."

Y/N's words crossed my mind again. What if she was my girl? I would've been doing same things with her. Amusement park, dates, hugs and kisses. A soft smile painted my lips.
'Wait! The fuck is wrong with you Lee Heeseung. What the freaking hell are you thinking? Y/N, your girlfriend, never. You both can't be together. She is not even your type. Get yourself together, you fucktard!!!!'
Can't believe I'm actually taking her words into consideration. I face palmed myself in disappointment. Even if she was my type, she can't be mine.

I resumed walking, this time ignoring that couple. I walked mindlessly for I don't know how long that I lost the track of time. I looked around And there was no one.
' I should return to the pack house.' I was about to turn around when suddenly....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I heard a screaming voice of a girl. I went in the direction of the sound. It came from a dark alley. I went there and found two drunk man cornering a girl.
"Hey! Leave her alone!" I shouted, going towards.

Y/N's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I shouted when I saw two drunk man standing right infront of me. They laughed psychotically and started coming closer. I tried to run away but the man kicked my leg which made me fall down.
"Look what we have here. Such a cutie." The first man said while touching my hair. I was so scared that I started crying.
"Please leave me alone." I said, my lips trembling.
"How can we let you go without having fun? Little baby."
They reeked of alcohol. They were starting to corner me when suddenly someone shouted.
"Hey! Leave her alone!" I couldn't see who was it but the voice sounds familiar.