Chapter 5

'Could the wolf from yesterday be... Yeonjun??'

Third person's POV

Heeseung was still thinking about the possibilities of Yeonjun being a werewolf.
"How did you get hurt Junie?" Taehyun asked. "Because yesterday you were with Soobin hyung most of the time. Then when?"
"It happened when I was returning home yesterday. Some drunk people were trying to beat me up for their fun but suddenly there was a sound and they all left." Yeonjun explained.
"What sound?" Heeseung asked getting impatient.
"I don't know. It almost sounded like a dog howling.

As the conversation kept going Heeseung's patience kept growing thinner. Again when he thought he was getting something, he returned back to where he started, Zero. He was so irritated that he suddenly left the table confusing the others, especially Y/N.

She wasn't close to Heeseung in any way. She first had some clashes with him but after the incidence in the forest, she started to think of him as a good person who has this rude and cold kind of persona on the outside. She was worried but she didn't show it to others.
"What happened to him suddenly??" Soobin asked, confused.
"I don't know. He was fine few minutes back." Taehyun said.
"Maybe he just suddenly remembered some task he had to complete." Suzy said.
"That can be the reason." Yeonjun said.
All these excuses still didn't convinced Y/N.
'The way he left didn't seemed like he left just for mere task. It has to be something really important.' Y/N thought.

Heeseung's POV

When Yeonjun answered, I was so irritated at everything, so I just left the cafeteria. I want that killer. Ughhh....
I went to the rooftop and called Jay.
"Hello." Jay answered.
"Did you find anything?"
"Not really. All I got to know is there are three different packs in that area. Two of them are pretty weak to pull of that big of a stunt like killing Mr. Lee."
"What about the 3rd one??"
"About that, the 3rd one is pretty small, even smaller than the other two but they were pretty strong. It's actually a small unit of the pack and all I know is they are rogues. We still need to explore the last end of the forest, so when that happens I'll inform you."
"Ok, good. Do you know anything about the leaders of those packs??"
"One is Scarlett and second is The Fury. We still have to find about the one. They're are lead by Mr. Min and Mrs. Kim respectively. And the third one, we'll find that soon."
"Find that soon." And I ended the call.
I sighed heavily and stared at nothing. I feel like there is something weird about the story Yeonjun has told earlier.
'It almost sounded like dogs howling.'
Maybe it was a howl by werewolves. The scent was coming from cafeteria only. Who could it be??.

Y/N's POV

After Heeseung left, I became restless. What could it be that he left so suddenly. I made a stupid excuse and left the cafeteria to find him. My intuition were telling me that he would be at a place where there are lesser people, as he doesn't look like a social person. After thinking for sometime, I went to the rooftop. I climbed up the stairs but when I was about to open the door, a sudden thought crossed my mind.
'Why am I worried? Why do I care so much? I don't even like him in the first place. Then why? Is it because of yesterday?'
Aahhhhhhh I'm going crazy.
'Whatever I'll just go to the rooftop. It's not like he is there only. He can be somewhere else.'
'I hope I don't regret this.'
I sighed and entered the place.

Heeseung's POV

I was thinking about the third pack that Jay talked about, when someone opened the door of rooftop. I turned around to look at the person and it was Y/N. My heart suddenly started beating fast.
'what is this feeling? why it's Y/N.'

"What are you doing here???" I asked coldly. I don't have a problem with her but I was just not in mood for talking to anybody.
"I-i ummmm I just wanted fresh air so I came here."
She looked pretty nervous. I know that's not why she is here in the first place, she is definitely making excuse.
"Are you by any chance following me?" I said while eyeing her.
"Uhh, Noo. Are you crazy? Ofcourse not why would I follow you??"
"Are you sure?" I said coldly. First my mind was occupied with all werewolf stuff and second thing, what Y/N made me feel whenever I'm around her was just confusing.

Author's POV

Y/N was getting nervous as Heeseung kept staring at her with expressions she can't decipher.
"Why did you leave the table so suddenly??" Y/N asked, playing with her fingers nervously.
Heeseung didn't answer her question instead he slowly advanced towards her. Y/N gulped and started walking backwards.

He backed her against the wall and said "Who are you to ask me that??"
"I-I just asked you a q-question so just answer it." Y/N said bravely but inside she was terrified with his sudden cold behaviour.
Heeseung slammed his hand on the wall and said in a low but dangerous voice.
"Listen here doll. Don't interfere in my life or you won't live happily like you would've imagined for yourself in your fantasy."

He leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "You don't know anything about me, so stay out of my way."
"But I want to know you."
"This is not some drama. Don't try to get closer to me, you'll end up getting hurt. So stay the fuck away from me."

"What if I still want to know you??
Then what??? What will you do then Heeseung???" Y/N said trying to stand confidently.
"I'll never let it happen." Heeseung said and started heading towards the door to leave.

"One day I will get closer to you and you won't be able to stop me Lee Heeseung."

End of Chapter 5