Chapter 19

"The new mighty Alpha of Ablaze pack is scared from a minor girl being angry. That's something new." The man said.

Author's POV

"Who the fuck are you??" Heeseung yelled.
"Oh that's what you care for?? I thought your first question would be 'Where is my girl?' or should say 'Doll'." The man laughed.
"You fucktard, if something happen to her than I'll make everyone will be doing salsa in your funeral." Jay yelled.
"Ha ha ha. Kids these days, they think they can really kill someone way more experienced in this than them. But good that you're brave Lee, just like your father but sad it's that he had to be killed in order for me to be the strongest. And very soon I'll kill you and your so called Doll."

'Kang Hihyuk' the first person that came into Heeseung's mind.
'I knew it, this has something to do with him.' He thought.

"If you want your girl, then come to XXX warehouse and transfer your pack under my territory and I'll let you and your gf go. But if you don't come then your girl will be killed. I might even have fun before I kill her."
"And yeah come alone, kid. Don't act smart." He said, laughing like a psycho.
"If something happens to her then you're gone asshole."
"You son of a-"

Heeseung hung up the call, cutting him off. He slumped down his office chair and sighed looking at the ceiling as he thought about what to do.
"I'm going." Heeseung said getting up from his chair.
"Heeseung no. You can't can't just go alone that's too dangerous." Jay said quickly stopping Heeseung as he was worried.
"He wants me Jay. I can't let anything happen to Y/N so I'm going."
With that Heeseung left the office.

Time Skip (In the warehouse)
Heeseung's POV

As I entered the warehouse, that fucker Kang Hihyuk was sitting in the middle of the warehouse alone but I know he has his men hiding somewhere here just in case something happens. Asshole trying to be oversmart. He grinned psychotically and said.
"Just in time young Alpha. Didn't know you were this stupid you actually came alone. See I told myself love makes you weak and here is a live example of that. Sad that you-"
"Shut the fuck up and give Y/N back to me. I'm not here to listen to your fucking bullshit, Kang." I said angrily cutting him off.

"I see interrupting me in between has become your habit kid."
"Well what else can I do, I have a really low tolerance to bullshit."
"You.."
"Yeah yeah. You'll kill me. I know. Just give Y/N back to me and I give you my pack. Deal done."
"Oh I didn't know you were so much like me. We both loving coming directly to the point. I like it." He said smirking.
"Yeah that's why you were talking so much the moment I entered." I said sarcastically as my patience was running out.
"Ok fine." Then he called someone and told that person to bring her in.
After sometime she was brought in, I was shocked.
"Taehyun!??" I said.

I was thunderstruck when I saw him coming in with Y/N. Like how could this be. How could I miss on him being a werewolf? I know I got suspicious that Yeonjun was a werewolf but that was because there was a werewolf scent where he was. Then everything became clear. I got suspicious of Yeonjun because of the scent but now I remember everywhere I caught werewolf scent Taehyun was there too. In the canteen, the day in the hall and elsewhere. Why didn't I think about it Kang Hihyuk's son!!
Kang Taehyun.
'Fuck'

End of Chapter 19