Chapter 1

Y/N's POV
"Good morning Mom and Dad". She said running down the stairs.
"Don't run sweetheart, you'll hurt yourself" her dad said shaking his head.
She ignored what her dad said and happily sat on the dining table. "Wow, pancakes. I love you mom." With that she started digging in. She took a bite and closed her eyes at the heavenly taste.

Y/N, an 18 years old goofy girl who always smiled, even at hard times. She was simple, yet she attracted people's attention by her positive personality. She was loved by her parents alot and she respected everyone. Her parents used to work overseas very frequently but always kept her as their first priority. Whenever they had free time, they used to spend time with her.

"So,from tomorrow your college is starting right?" "Yes dad." "Oh our daughter is growing honey. Now she is a college girl." Her mother said wiggling her eyebrows.
"True. Oh wait I forget the name. What was the name of the college again?"
"Seoul University."

Heeseung's POV

"Dad, please don't leave me alone. Tell me who did this", he said crying his eyes out while hugging his father.
"H-he did t-this all. He i-is back....", and with that his body fell limp in the arms of his son.
"NOOOOOO"

Heeseung woke up all covered up in sweat, breathing heavily. He wiped the thin layer of cold sweat that covered his forehead with the back of his hand.
He has been getting the same nightmare from the day his father was found badly wounded. Since that day he became restless, as he always tried to find his father's murderer. Any clue, any mistake that can help him reach that person.
He sighed heavily looking at his surroundings, he was in his father's office which was now his.

Being the heir of the pack he was trained to be an alpha, learning all the stuff related to leading his pack. He knew one day he will take over his father responsibilities but that day will come like this he didn't even think about that. Being the best pack they always had ample amount of enemies but never did they ever let their enemies bring them down. Just in one day his whole life changed.
The day after his father's death they organized the funeral and that day Heeseung took a pledge that he will give his father's killer 10 times the pain they gave his father.

He was deep in his thoughts when suddenly his phone rang startling him.
"Alpha, we got the information that the killer is hiding as a student in Seoul University."
"Ok, prepare everything for me. Btw, thanks Jay for everything."
"No problem, Hee. That's my duty", and with that he hung up.
He felt a sudden flow of anger through his veins when he remembered his father's limp body in his arms that day.
"I'm coming to get you and make you suffer, way more than my father did."

End of chapter 1.....