Chapter 47: Bite Me

**PHOEBE'S POV**

It's been a week since the ball.

It's been a week since Antonio died.

A day or two after we got home I threw him a memorial. It was actually quite big. The day after I was so pissed off with people it wasn't even funny.

The minute I was able to get his Ashes the next day everyone bombarded me with paperwork and random ass shit since I'm taking over the Spanish mafia.

The merge of the two mafias wasn't even completed yet therefore I was doing twice the paper work.

Now the only thing we've heard from anybody was on alliances. They want protection because we're now the biggest mafia known to man.

They're not getting jack shit.

Since that night I've been a little less talkative but when you live with the kind of people I do it's hard to stay in a state like that for long.

Especially since I'm currently watching Lexa dye Ethan's hair hot pink and I'm sitting in the chair while Gia bleaches mine back to blonde.

"Alright this has to sit for 30 minutes then once we rinse and it dries we'll put the toner on." Gia said clapping her hands.

"Thanks G." I laughed and she gave me thumbs up while she picked up the mess.

"Ethan so help me god if you move again I will put this shit in your eyeball." Lexa hissed as she yanked Ethan's head back by his hair.

"Damn okay." He groaned with a wince.

I laughed at that and got up to go down stairs.

I want something to eat.

I carefully went down stairs making sure the bag doesn't fall off my head as I walked into the kitchen.

"Woah, that's a hot look." Hayden whistled from the table.

I flipped him off and rolled my eyes as he laughed.

Rick and Asher looked up at me and laughed.

"You look like a wet rat." Rick laughed and I threw the spoon on the counter at him.

It hit him in the forehead and he whined as he rubbed the red spot.

"Dude your so lucky that wasn't a fork or a knife." Hayden laughed and the made Rick throw the spoon at him.

Hayden got up and ran out of the room screaming "hey man kitchen utensils like to abuse me enough they don't need your help!"

That one made me laugh.

I turned towards the fridge and while I was looking a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

I looked down to see tattoos and rings and sighed.

"Why are you touching me?" I asked as he nudged his face into the crook of my neck.

"Because I love you." He mumbled kissing the spot right under my ear.

"Stupid excuse." I said grabbing a apple and pushing him away from me.

"Wow." He deadpanned staring at me.

"I love you." I cooed as I ran back upstairs.

Once I reached my door I seen Hayden has now joined the party and he was painting Lexa's toes.

"What did I miss losers?" I asked and their eyes immediately started next to me.

When I looked to my left I seen Gia with a huge smile on her face and I gasped.