Chapter 16: Make me

**PHOEBE'S POV**

"Wake up!" Was the first thing that was yelled into my ear as I shot out of bed. Without thinking I pulled the knife from under my mattress and it went flying without aiming.

"Jesus fuck! On Christmas Phoebe?" Asher groaned as he pulled the knife from his shoulder.

"Boat wrong person I'm right here." Hayden said from a crouching position near the bed.

"Asshole!" I yelled standing up.

"May I ask how you manage to have some of those in my room?" Hayden says backing away from me.

"If I'm not in my bed I'm in yours and I gotta be prepared." I answer shrugging.

A flash of emotions pass behind Ashers eyes before he quickly blinks them away.

"Get dressed beautiful and meet us downstairs." Asher says before they both walk out.

I head to my room and mosey into my bathroom. I brush my hair out still getting use to the new color and after I brush my teeth. When I walk out of my bathroom I go back into my room and into my closet.

No idea what I should wear today.

I look through all my clothes about 4 different times and after 28 minutes finally settle on something.

I put on some high waisted light blue ripped jeans that flare at the bottom and pair it with a white and light blue American eagle long sleeved crop top. Before I head down stairs I apply a little mascara after I add white socks.

"Oh em gee I'm so excited!" I hear Hayden squeal as I make my way towards the bottom of the stairs.

I turn towards the living room where the big ass tree we got stands and look at everybody.

Ethan's in shorts and a long sleeve both black.

Hayden has some dark blue jeans and a white tee on.

And Asher is wearing Black jeans and no shirt with his shoulder already wrapped.

"Why is this man shirtless?" I ask sitting Indian style by the tree.

"It's your present." He winks before throwing on a dark blue tee that was thrown at his head followed by Hayden's words.

"Cover up ladies are present." And then he pointed towards Ethan and we all laughed.

Poor E

"Who wants to give the first present?" Hayden asks excitedly and I raise my hand. I get up grab the specially wrapped box and walk over to Hayden.

"Here ya' go Beaner!" I smile and he fans his dry eyes as he fake cries.

"I knew I was your favorite!" He smiles taking the box from me. I watch him open it before he looks at me with genuine tears and grabs me into a hug.

I got each boys a lot but each also has one really meaningful present.

Hayden holds up the black picture frame with the first ever picture we took together in it and on the frame lay the words "my first baby mama."

He shows the guys and they laugh but he cries even more when I show him my dark green picture frame with the same photo and the words "my first baby daddy." On it.

"Okay okay now that Hayden's cried like a bitch let's move on." Ethan says handing me a present. I smile taking it before opening it.

I open the decent sized box and gasp at what I seen. In the box there is a dark emerald green knife holster with a matching underwear set.