Chapter 13: Your Crazy As Fuck Its Admiring

**PHOEBE'S POV**

I particularly can handle awkward situations. Right now though I'm finding it very easy for myself to just stay in my room and ignore Asher.

It's been 3 days.

I'm still wondering about his sanity. Why would he just kiss me? I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel anything but I'm telling the truth when I say I don't want to.

Romance is stupid. I don't want to rely or open up to someone who could just leave me whenever they please.

I know I love the boys and have opened up to them but in a completely different way than I would with my lover.

Honestly when he kissed me my world stopped. It felt like I was the only girl in the world. His actions behind the kiss make my heart flutter every time his words repeat in my head.

"I told you to stop chewing your lips, there too beautiful to scar."

Nobody's ever even noticed let alone tried to stop it. I know I bite my lips a lot and more than half the time is out of anxiousness.

I haven't eaten the past three days because I'm determined to just stay in my room. Last night however Hayden came back.

So against my better judgment I found myself opening my door and walking down to the kitchen.

"Helloooo gorgeous." He greeted as he hugged me tightly.

"Hey Hayden, how you feeling?" I asked looking down at his wrapped stomach.

"I'm on drugs so it's fine." He shrugged it off as he moved to continue eating.

When I looked up to the counter Asher was already staring at me with a guilty? Looking expression.

I sighed and nodded my head for him to follow me.

I have to be a normal person about this. We have to talk about it I've had time to process.

"What's up?" He asked cautiously

"We gotta talk about it Ash." I said staring into his bright green eyes

"I know, but I'm not going to apologize." He said shifting uncomfortably

"I don't want you too." I said softly

God this is so awkward

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"Because it's been something I've wanted to do for awhile. Why'd you do it back?" He questioned trying to be confident in his answer.

His statement took me by surprise though. Because he's been wanting too? That makes no sense.

"Because I wanted to?" I asked shyly after a few minutes.

A small smile made its way onto his face as he watched me tuck some hair behind my ear.

"Good" he stated and before he left he kissed my cheek.

As I was about to faint a voice cleared.

"What the fuck did I miss?" He screamed at me.

On no.

~~~~~~~

I decided to tell Hayden everything and he was in awe. After his little adoring fit I found myself cleaning up his split lip and eyebrow.

He may or may not have ran to Ashers office punched him and quote on quote say " You can't just take my girl when I'm hurt you dick."

I found it hilariously embarrassing.