Chapter 36: Bingo

**PHOEBE'S POV**

"You kissed my cousin!" Hayden yelled as we ran around the track together.

"Yeah." I laughed as I sped up past him.

"No missy your not getting out of this!" He yelled tackling me from behind.

"Ow you asshole." I yelled pushing him off me.

"No, tell me what happened!" He demanded pinning me down again.

"We just kissed, that's it." I said bucking him off me with my hips the getting on top of him.

"What kind of kiss?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"One like this." I said and smashed my lips onto his.

After I pulled away he looked at me in shock.

"Hey man, don't make me think your a whore." He laughed kissing my cheek and pushing me off him.

"Only your whore." I winked standing up with him.

He laughed and swung his arm around my shoulders as we walked towards the exit.

"Hey Rick." I smiled as we walked past him.

"Hey Ma." He teased.

"Watch it." I snapped as he laughed.

"You seem to be getting better." Hayden said as he opened the door for me.

"I'm just feeling alive." I said buckling my seatbelt.

"I mean I hope." He laughed getting into his side.

"Slushees?" I asked

"Slushees!" He agreed.

~~~~~

"Bella... Attack." I whispered to her and she lunged forward and bit the orange in front of us.

"Good girl." I smiled

Bella and I did a few more rounds of her sneak attack skills then I put her in her tank. Like usual I gave her a rat and she happily killed it.

The rest of the night is going to get interesting. I was assigned to go on a mission with Hayden.

We have to bust a meeting at a local diner. I'm not pleased because it's the same diner Asher and I went to.

Asher demanded I wore something that men would be distracted by because it's not a private meeting while Hayden slowly got people to leave.

So I'm deciding to go with a tied up guns and roses t-shirt and a miniskirt with a slit. I also added hoop earrings to go with my black pointed toe boots.

Probably not distracting enough but I don't give a fuck what Asher says. I'm going in to kill not look like a hooker.

Walking into my closet I pulled my clothes off and threw on my Lacey black under wear set then got dressed.

When I was done I put on light makeup which was just mascara and lip gloss.

I've decided to bring Bella. See how well her attacking skills are on humans.

I put her in a Purse and kept the side unzipped.

"Ready?" Hayden asked peeking his head in.

"Yeah let's go." I said following him out to the car.

~~~~~

"There's only two people attending this meeting so attention won't be drawn to them. There's only two tables currently occupied.
You will go over to the men and create a slight distraction so I can tell the two tables to leave." Hayden went over the plan as we walked up to the door.