Chapter 9: Grab A Helmet

**PHOEBE'S POV**

"Should we take a picture?"

"Yeah"

Click, click, click

I heard soft whispers and opened my eyes seeing a startled Ethan and Hayden. They booked it out of my room and I went to run after them but was held back.

"What the fuck" I mumbled trying to move again but was only trapped more followed by a groan.

My eyes shot towards my waist and my cheeks immediately reddened as I seen a pair of tattooed arms tighten around me. We were cuddling my back was against his stomach, he was holding onto me tightly and wasn't budging. I slowly turned so now I was facing him and gulped at how close his face was.

"Ash" I whispered.

No response

"Asher" I whispered again.

Nothing

I moved my head up towards his ear and yelled.

"ASH!"

That plan didn't work out well for me when he whipped up in a shock but since his arms were around me I came up with him and when he stopped I was straddling him.

We both looked down at the same time and even his face looked like it could twin with a tomato.

He cleared his throat before looking at me.

"Uh good morning.." he said shyly and I giggled.

"Morning Ash." I said and his smile appeared.

He's so pretty in the morning what the hell.

"Your beautiful." He blurted and my eyes locked with his shocked.

I shook my head "Flirting is a dangerous game Williams " I said and he smiled.

"Lucky for me I'm a dangerous man." He went to adjust his sitting and subconsciously my hands went to his shoulders as his went to my thighs.

Our eyes snapped back to each other and I awkwardly laughed rolling off him face planting into my pillow.

"Your so cute when your embarrassed." He teased getting up and I yelled into my pillow before moving to throw one at him.

"Get ready Pheebs, your going with me on your first mission." He said walking to my door.

"What, what do I wear?" I whined and he laughed.

"Today, a everyday cute outfit." He said winking before shutting my door.

Okay, what was that.

He's cute

I understand that but what just happened.

You were cuddling then straddling.

Mhm, why?

Cause you slept with him.

Yeah

And you l-

No I don't. I can't and I don't want to.

Emotions come wether we want them to or not sweetheart.

Fuck off

I stopped fighting with myself rolling off the bed walking to the closet. I pulled out high waisted ripped black jeans, a small thin strapped crop top and a brown over jacket with white air forces.

After getting dressed I tied my hair into a cute low ponytail before applying light mascara and adding some black sunglasses.

I nodded to myself in the mirror before walking downstairs to the kitchen. All the guys were down there. Hayden was laughing with a chuckling Ethan as Asher looked pissed.