Chapter 11: Anything For Her

**PHOEBE'S POV**

   It's been two days since the beach. We just barley made it to the hospital in time. Hayden went through 3 surgeries and died twice on the table. He's finally stable and we're finally able to see him. I've been here the whole time  I refused to leave. I'm still in my swim suit with just one of Ashers shirts hung over my body.

The guys have been back home trying to figure out who shot him.

  When I seen him fall to the ground my heart stopped. He's my best friend. He's been there for me since day one baby mama comments and all. If he died I wouldn't be able to function for a while. Todays the first time I've even eaten because I've been so worried. There was one point I may or may not have held a nurse at knife point.

Sue me I guess

"Ms. Knight, you may see him now." The nurse said from the hallways door.

I shook my head and followed her down a long hallway. After a few turns we were finally at his room.  I looked into the window and he was sitting up eating some jello. He looked pretty pale especially because he's normally so tan. His hair was a mess and he looked very tired.

I walked in and immediately his head turned to me. He began smiling and patted the seat next to him.

"Come here beautiful."

"Only cause you're hurt." I replied climbing in next to him.

"I'm hurt, it takes me almost dying for you to get in bed with me." He gasped

I punched him in the arm and rolled my eyes.

"Ow"

"Your stupid. You should be sleeping." He shook his head at me like a toddler refusing nap time before he raised an eyebrow and smirked at me.

He laid down and I cautiously got up but was pulled back down this time in his arms.

"If I gotta sleep so do you." He said and I softly smiled before masking it quickly.

"Only cause you're hurt." I muttered again.

~~~~~~

  I was woken up to something falling hard on my face.

"What the fuck." I groaned out opening my eyes but my vision was blocked.

I quickly shot up but my vision became clearer as Hayden's arm fell into my lap.

Oh

Weirdo

I got up feeling better already and decided to go to the bathroom and shower. I noticed that while we were asleep some one finally decided to bring me clothes.

What a bunch of hoes

I'm going to put Ashers pillow in the oven so both sides are warm.

And I'm taking the handles off Ethan's dresser.

Yeah that seems right.

As I showered I planned the perfect ways to inconveniently hurt them. It was so refreshing to be clean I feel so much better. I grabbed out a simple pair of black leggings from the bag and a big white shirt that wasn't even mine. I looked in the bag more but there was nothing but my stuff.

Who's fucking shirt is this?

Actually I don't care I'm comfortable.

I brushed my teeth then my hair and walked out of the bathroom. I was met with an awake Hayden, a happy Ethan and a neutral Ash.