Chapter 42: That Was Rude

**PHOEBE'S POV**

"You guys brought more people?" I asked Gia in shock.

"I mean yeah, I figured more people would spice things up especially more girls." His smiled with a wink.

"Gia you should know I don't get along well with girls, my last friendship with another girl ended with me ripping her throat out with my teeth." I said kinda worried for no reason.

"I know I heard about that. Luckily for you there's only Three new girls. Lexa is another fruity beauty. Kally is really chill and doesn't fuck around plus she has a boyfriend who's right over there." She pointed towards Axel who was fist bumping Hayden's shuttered didn't expect him to land someone like kally.

"Then Paige is married." She finished pointing to a olive skinned shorter girl with freckles. She didn't look much older than us but she was gorgeous with beautiful Red hair and green eyes.

"Paige and Richards marriage was a wild one but they are so deeply in love they'd do anything for each other." She said as I watched Paige walk with Richard. He was tall and slim but not unfit or scrawny. He had sandy brown hair and looked at Paige like she was the only one here even though she was talking to Lexa.

Lexa had shorter black hair it was just past her jawline, she was covered in tattoos and wore a simple black bikini. Her skin was light but not as light as Kally's.

Lexa is definitely drool worthy.

Kally had lighter skin and dark brown ringlet curls that fell just above her shoulders.

"I can give it a try." I sighed and she hugged me.

"That's the spirit." She exclaimed and the next thing I knew she was dragging me over to meet everyone.

~~~~~~

It's been a few hours and I'm honestly over joyed at how well this nights going. I found out that Kally, Paige and Lexa work at the Baker post and I got excited because their not bad at all.

I'm actually making friends and they've all reassured me I will never have to go cannibal on them. They also work and run around the pit so I will be looking out for the better.

Axel is weird but Kally seems in love so I'll let it be.

Richard is all over Paige and she's just soaking it up they clearly adore each other.

Lexa has hit on me a few times but so has Gia. I either laugh it off or play along which cause the both of us to laugh it off.

Everyone's having fun and I couldn't be happier. There was a game of Sharks and Minnows being played and the teams were originally split between the guys and the girls.

The guys fucking sucked at the game so it didn't last long.

Now everyone's once again around the camp fire. People are all laughing and joking together while Cowboys strums on his guitar and sings us some old country songs.

Once he got tired I hooked up the speaker and grabbed my phone off the charger in Gias truck.

I clicked the song ' sun daze' by Florida Georgia line and began singing along with Lexa and Gia.

"I'm gonna wear my flip flops and." Gia began for us. Next was Lexa

"I'm gonna play some flip cup and."

"Rock a little bit of hip hop and haggard and jagger." I smiled.

"And throw a twenty on a corn hole game." Oliver sang and I was pleasantly surprised.