Chapter 15: Its Christmas Eve Hoe

**PHOEBE'S POV**

"Sit still you bitch!" Hayden yelled at me.

I gasped and stilled at his words before yelling.

"Be nice! It's Christmas Eve hoe!!"

"I'd be nice if you didn't move while I'm dying Blonde hair!" He yelled back.

Right now Hayden is dying my hair for me. He's dying the top black and the underneath will be red along with the front two strands.

"Now now children" Ethan teased as he painted my toes.

I love these two.

The bonus is I didn't tell either of them to do it.

"Ashers going to be in shock." Hayden called out.

"Yeah yeah fuck him." I smiled as a strand of dyed hair smacked my eye.

"No Phoebe we don't fuck him." Hayden said dramatically behind me.

"That's not what I meant." I sighed as he continued sectioning off my last bit of hair.

"How do you know how to do this?" I asked Hayden as he started on my roots.

"There was a time when I was Ethan's beauty help and not you." He said matter of factly.

I looked down at Ethan for confirmation and when he nodded I laughed.

"That's so sweet!" I squealed and jumped.

"Phoebe!!" Both boys groaned.

Whoops

Stay still

Got it

~~~~

"Hayden so help me god if you steal any more cookie batter I will put raspberries in it." I yelled smacking Hayden's hand away.

He gasped loudly throwing his hand over his heart.

"You would never Boat!" He exclaims sitting down.

"Try me Beaner." I smiled grabbing some raspberries from the fridge and plopping one in my mouth.

"I'm so glad I don't kiss you." He sighs

"Yeah, you'd die" I tease back throwing one at him.

Next thing that's heard is a high pitch scream as Hayden runs out of the room screaming " Are you trying to kill me woman?!"

I love using his allergies against him. Poor babe is allergic to a lot.

Raspberries, Beats, Bees, Cats, Hay, and olives.

"What's going o- oh my shit." I hear from the door way. I turn to see a dazed Asher standing in a trance as I wave to him.

"Wh- why?" He mutters out his question.

"Because she looks 10x hotter now" Ethan strolls in taking a chocolate chip from my bowl.

"I'm not arguing but damn I wasn't expecting that!" He drawls out coming behind me to play with my hair as I finish my cookies.

"I love it" I smiled winking at Hayden who came back.

"Your welcome Boat!" He says pushing Ethan out of the stool and sitting down.

"Hey man what the fuck!" Ethan yells kicking the stool out from under Hayden.

Hayden goes to throw something at Ethan but Ethan's ready with his own ornament? Throwing it at Hayden's head. Hayden groaned rubbing the spot the bulb shattered before throwing the Tv remote at Ethan's head.