Chapter 8 - There are two of him?

The next day

Joe woke up on her own and saw a shadow on her then she looked towards the curtains and saw a shadow she wore her footwear and opened the curtains to her suprise she saw Devon ASLEEP!!! that's right he didn't care if he just moved slightly and fall down.

"Devon what are you doing here". Joe asked but got no reply so she tried opening the window but his body tilted making a slight touch fall.

"Oh my God Devon!" Joe said scared as Devon woke up and shifted Al little as his body fell but Joe held his hand.

"Devon wait hold on tight" Joe assured then Jennie barged in making Joe to turn and let go of his hand.

"Hey Joe morning um uncle is calling you"

"Uh okay"

Jennie left.

"Oh no Devon!" Joe said shouted as she looked down but didn't see anything

She ran downstairs and went to the window below her room on the 2nd floor but didn't see him she went to the first floor and saw Devon as a wolf with his claw dug dip in the walls of the building moving slowly down.

"Devon what should I do".

"Get a rope quickly" Devon said still falling.

"Edna!!" Joe shouted as Edna came in.

"Get me a rope quickly!"

"Yes your highness".

"Don't worry I'll get you out".

Few seconds later Edna comes in with a rope.

"Here" Joe said as she puts the rope down.

Devon hesitated before he jumped on it and used his teeth to hold it too.

"Tie it to the door and come help me" Devon said still trying to climb  up as Joe did what he said.

Joe held Devon's hand as she dragged him to the window seal and he jumped inside and turned human as Joe hugged him tightly.

"What is wrong with you you could have died".

"That's it I could have but I know I can't" he said as he stops hugging her and stands up.

"Come on let's go for the adventure".

It's this guy seriously he just got saved and almost died and his talking about this stupid adventure.

"Now I know what you are thinking that I am not seriously talking about this stupid adventure when I just got saved and almost died well that is it I almost died but I didn't so it's past now" Devon said as he saw a teapot and tea cup and he poured a little tea In the cup as he took a sip and spat it out.

"Eww what kind of tea is this" Damon said cleaning his tongue.

"It's Saad-zeerio tea how is it bad" She said as she tastes it and spits it out.

Sorry guys this is the end but anyway they later got out from the house and Jennie Joined them with force so it's now Joe Devon and Jennie for the adventure. The next chapter is going to be fun and epic.