Chapter 6 - Over Protection

"Uhh no it's just uhh....." Joe didn't even finish her sentence before Lana interrupted.

"She.... She and a boy she was the intruder".

"What are you talking about we only met today" Devon asked confusingly.

"It's not what you think" Joe said trying to defend herself.

Then the three of then felt a huge wind push them as they saw Roy.

"Joe what are you doing here" Roy said as he dragged her hand to him

"You're in big trouble" Roy said as he sped to vamperio with her.

...
...
...

"What where you doing there when you know you are risking your life".

"Father you are the one that told me to make friends and now you are the one shouting because I tried to make friends..."

"Be quiet Joelle !" He vents in anger as he comes close to her and continues

"I told you to make friends not to go to Wolferi why don't you understand that it's too ....."

"Too what huh..... Dangerous you're gonna say dangerous right?....." Joe replies in anger

"Yes it's to dangerous out there..... You are still very young Joelle the world out there is.....is not right for you...."

"Father you have been telling me that since I was a kid but I am grown now please stop it I am sick of your guidance how will I learn how to survive out there what if I don't make it on a throne....."

"You will my dear don't say that......"

"How will I survive there father .... Please stop just stop......"

"Stop what?!"

"Keeping me in the dark!!! Just stop keeping me in the dark I need freedom father please I tried to make friends  my own way cause of course your way never works and now its my fault if any one is at fault is you for keeping locked up  in this house like I am a prisoner". Joe spoke her mind as everywhere paused as Joe left in anger to her room as she slammed the door behind her.

"(Sigh)" Roy did as she banged the door. "Maybe I went to hard on her".

"Uncle my father called for......(she sees Roy Looking restless looking at the same place where Joe used to go to her room and traces it to the stairs but sees no one) Uncle, are you okay?". Jennie asked curiously

Roy comes back to his senses.

"Y...yes I am.... (Clears his throat) fine what happened". Roy said

"Um okay Lord Gerald called for you". Jennie said ignoring the fact that she knows something is wrong.

"Um I'll be there in a second".Roy said.

"Um he's at the hall..... Glad you asked" she said ironically as she left.

...
...
...

"What were you talking about?" Devon asked.

"The girl was the intruder she was the one who made that big water that swallowed you, Viki, Asher, Zach, Cadiz, Cadillac and Jodi".

"Okay two things one no water swallowed me two, she can't do it cause she can't control water okay".

"But how do you know" Lana asked

"Cause her father is Roy" Devon said as he left.

...
...
...

"Joe was in her room with her head dug in her pillow then she heard a knock an unpleasant scratch sound on her window and looked through the window and saw Devon with his Claws on the Glass and so many marks on the window showing that he has been there since.

"Devon" she came to the window and opened it as Devon climbed in.

"What was that?" Devon asked her while climbing inside.

"What was what?" Joelle replied his question with another question as she turned and took a tissue to clean the mark of the tears so that he won't notice.

"Your father why did he take you away" he said as he sat down on her bed and waited for her to turn and reply.
"What are you doing?" He asked

"One sec " Joe replied as she continued cleaning her tears then Devon touched her shoulder as she turned and looked at him.

"Were you..... crying?" Devon asked still looking at the tears.

"What? No it's just.....just water".

Yep that was the most stupid excuse I have given in my entire life like why would I pour drops of water from my eyeballs down to my cheeks.

"That probably should be the most stupid excuse that you have given in your entire life like why would you pour water from your eyeballs down to my cheeks" Devon replied.

Of course he didn't fall for it only someone as dum as Samantha's sister would fall for it. No offense.

"Hey come here" he said as he takes her to the bed.

"Your father said we should be friends so you can tell me why you are crying that's what friends are for right?" Devon said.

"It's just ......my... I'm sorry I can't". She said as she stands up.

...
...
...

"I think I went to hard on Joe I should probably apologize later I I made her really mad what If she does something stupid out of anger. I have to be quick as soon as Gerald finishes I'll go apologize". Roy thought to himself.

"So can you do it?" Gerald asked Roy assuming that he was listening.

"Uhhh ya.....ya I can do it" Roy lied as if he heard a word of what he said.

"Okay thank you" Gerald said as he left.

"Time to go apologize". Roy said as he wanted to go but got stopped by a maiden.

"Sir Mrs Vivian is here she said she needs to speak about something urgent". The maiden said as he left

"Guess you have to wait Joe". He thought to himself as he left

...
...
...

"Come on please tell me" he said as he held both her hands.

"Okay promise you won't tell anyone I don't want people to start thinking that I....." Joe was interrupted.

"I get it now what is it" Devon asked curious.

"It's my father he is you know over protective I really don't like it I can't have freedom or anything I feel like.....(thightning her fists) burning this whole house down and just being free and going to a land where no one tell you what to do" Joe expressed herself as Devon bursted out in laughter.

"What?" Joe asked confused

""No it's nothing your expression is just ......over the top"

"Great I am am telling you this now and you think it's funny".

"Sorry" Devon said.

"It's just that I hate his over protection" Joe said.