Something different

Monday, 7:00 am

A new day doing the same old thing. It's not that I mind having a routine, being a very organized person I like to have it, but sometimes I would like to do something different, meet someone different or have something different happen to me, I need something different, I don't know what it is but I need something new.

I got out of bed and started my routine, wash my face, brush my teeth, put on some sports clothes, have a smoothie and go for a run in Central Park since it's very close to where I live, Upper East Side.

The day was sunny and without a cloud in the sky. I finished my walk and decided to sit on a bench to watch people. It's something I really like to do clearly without looking like a stalker, you learn to read people's body language and in certain situations that can help a lot. On the bench across the street was an elderly couple, about 70 years old, perhaps talking about their grandchildren and all they have accomplished in their marriage. They still look very much in love. Then there was a single mother with her son, about 2 years old. She looks tired, maybe the father of her child left her when he found out she was pregnant and she didn't have the strength not to have her child.

After a while I went back to my apartment to take a shower, have breakfast and get ready to start my day, today I have a photo shoot with NIKE, I'm going to model their new clothes. I'm a little excited, after a while modeling for brands you get used to seeing your face in magazines, websites and ads as you walk down the street.

When I finished getting ready it was 9:00 am, I still had time before the session, I decided to check my emails to see if there was anything new, and yes there was; An email from Ella, my agent saying "OMG, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS" as the subject line. The more I read the content of the email the more excited I got. In a nutshell it said that the Olsen twins had been following my work for about 2 or 3 years, they had seen me on runways, commercials and some of their colleagues that I had worked with had told them that I was very good at modeling, am I? so much so that the Olsen twins have been following my work for so long? It doesn't matter, what matters is that they want to work with ME and have me model their new clothing collection. Can you imagine? My face appearing on the platforms of "The Row". This is what I expected to happen to me, the different thing I was telling you at the beginning.

By the time I finished reading the email it was 9:45. I think I spent a lot of time imagining myself with the Olsen twins, in a good way obviously. OMG, maybe I'll get to meet their sister, Elizabeth Olsen, she's been my celebrity crush since 2011.

Ella agreed to a meeting with the Olsen twins tomorrow afternoon to talk about the contract and see what plans they have for me. I'm very excited

My phone vibrated, a text from my girlfriend wishing me a good day. I don't think I've told you about her, her name is Kate, we've been dating for almost two years. We met at the Museum of Modern Art while looking at a painting of Campbell's soup cans, and she is an art teacher at NYU. Our relationship has been great, some ups and downs but we have come out of it, next week we are traveling to Pennsylvania to visit her family.

Nugget🫂

Hi baby good morning
hope you're doing great on your modeling session
see you in the evening
I love you ❤️

Sunshine🥰

Hi sweetie, thanks also hope you have a good day at college
I have very good news
I'll talk to you tonight, love you.

I'm very excited to tell her the news I got this morning.

10:00 am

I hopped in my car to head to Nike New York Headquarters where the session is going to be. It's not too far from where I live, it took me about 20 minutes to get there.

Arriving there I met with the photographers and they gave me the outfits they wanted me to model, everything went very well and the time flew by because when I least imagined it was already going to be 3 in the afternoon.

I'm starving.

Y/N

Hey, what are you doing?
I'm starving, do you want to go eat?
Besides, I have very good news

Blue🌊

Yes, I'm in.
Where are we going?
I can't wait to hear them!!

Cam🍒

I'm in too
We should go to Nocciola
uuh, good news?

Y/N

YES! I'm in the pasta mood
See you in 30 minutes, can't wait to tell you about it.

Blue🌊

See you there

Cam🍒

See ya!

Blue and Cam have been my best friends since elementary school, we were inseparable, and we still are. The only time we parted ways was when I went on exchange to London to study at university.

------------------------------------------------
A/N Hello guys, this is the first chapter of this series, I hope you liked it. you can leave suggestions or comments here, I'll be reading them!
I hope you are well and have a good day or night:)