Saying this he went outside and closed the door. He looked back and let his tears fall on his face. He was hurt that Nandini did not trust him enough to consider telling him about this. He had to force her to tell him about the matter. Wiping his face he went down and sat with others.

Ishita: Manik Nandu kaha hai beta.

Manik: Wo aa rahi hai Maa.

Ishita: Acha thik hai tum chalo lunch karne.

Mahesh who was sitting beside Manik looked at him who was gloomy and sad.

Mahesh: Kuch hua hai?

Manik shaked his head and got up to go to dining area.

On the other side as soon as Manik went out Nandini cried and kept chanting I am sorry. She knew he was hurt and she also knew that he was right. Every single thing he said is right but in all this he has been hurt by her.

Nandini went to washroom and washed her face. She went down to see everyone already on the table for lunch.

Raman: Yeh lo aa gayi Nandu.

Nandini: Aap log ne shuru kyu nahi kiya?

Nyo: Tera hi wait kar rahe the Nandu.

Nandini: Sorry.

All of them sat for lunch while having lunch everyone sensed some tension between the two but did not say anything because it's their personal matter.

After some time Murthy's, Cabir and Navya went home and others moved to their room except Nandini. She went to kitchen and started baking a cake to manofy her husband.

Manik got on the bed and dozed off. While Nandini did some arrangements and went to her room to see Manik sleeping like a baby she went beside Manik and snuggled into him kissing his heart she wispered "I love you". She stayed there for few minutes but got up to complete her cake.

Evening

Manik was already up and was doing something on his phone at that time Nandini entered the room and looked at him to which he ignored her and kept doing his work. She went to him and sat beside him.

Nandini: Mani.

Manik: Hmm.

Nandini: I have made my decision.

He looked at her and she continued.

Nandini: I will take up that offer.

Manik: Are you completely sure?

Nandini nodded and looked at him.

Manik: Good for you.

Saying this he continued what he was doing but listening this her face fell.

Nandini: Mani I am sorry, I know I have hurt you by not telling you this. It's not like I don't trust you,I just did not consider this as a big deal.

Manik: How is it a not big deal Nandini? It's such a big oppurtunity and you were letting this go. What if I did not hear you and Navya talking? Would you have even consider telling me this ever?

Nandini: I know Mani, I realised my mistake. Please talk to me, don't ignore me.I don't like it when you don't talk to me.

Manik: Just promise me that this will not repeat in future. You will always share things with me no matter what it is about.

Nandini: Promise I will always tell if there is anything. Now please forgive me.

Manik: As long as you keep your promise. Okay I forgive you.

Nandini:Thank you.

She hugged him to which he kissed her head and wrapped his hand around her.

Nandini: Ok now come with me.

Manik: Where?

Nandini: Just come I will tell you.

She got up and dragged Manik to the garden. Seeing the small decoration Manik looked at her then to the garden.

Manik; You did this?

Nandini nodded and looked at him to see him smiling. entwining their hands Nandini took him to the small table.

Nandini: Open the lid.

He opened it to see his favourite cake with a cute Sorry written on it.

Manik: Nandini this?

Nandini:*holding her ears* I am sorry.

Manik removed her hands from her ears and shaked his head saying No. He pulled her to him and hugged her.

Manik: You already said Sorry Nandini there was no need to do this.

Nandini:*looking in his eyes*Arre aise kaise meri galti thi tho manana tho tha na apko.

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead.

Nandini:Aapne dil se maaf nahi kiya na?

Manik:Arre baba maaf kiya.

Nandini: Phir aap mujhe kabse Nandini bula rahe hai.

He got confused at this and looked at her.

Manik: Tumhara naam hi tho hai.

Nandini: Haan par aap muje kabhi Nandini nahi bulate na.Aap Shona, baby ya bacha bulate hai mujhe.

Listening this Manik laughed loudly and squeezed her cheeks.

Manik: You are so cute Shona.

Nandini:*listening which she smiled widely* Chalo cut the cake.

Manik held her hand and both cut the cake.

Manik: *feeding her the cake* Happy anniversary Shona.

Nandini too fed him the cake and wished him.

Both of them sat there in the garden.

Manik: What now? I think we should call your dean and inform him.

Nandini: Umm Mani first we have to discuss it with others then I can inform sir.

Manik: When is it starting from?

Nandini:From next month,this month all the visa procedure has to be completed.

Manik: Hmm, come now we will discuss it with others.

Both of them got up and went inside.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: Hello guys, Limitless love has reached 100th Chapter, all thanks to the readers and followers for immense love and support🙏🙏.
Thank you for being the part of this journey and please continue doing so till the end❤️🎉🎊.
I hope you liked this chapter. Please Vote, Comment how you feel about the chapter.

Love,
Author ❤️.

Love,Author ❤️