"Well, I'm gonna punch him if I will see him again."

Jisoo stifled a laugh.

Jennie glared at her. "Why are you laughing? I'm not joking, Chu."

"You're so cute."

Jennie rolled her eyes playfully. "I already know that Chu but you are the cutest."

⚠️🔞⚠️

Jisoo squealed when Jennie suddenly shifted their position. Jennie is on top of Jisoo now.

"J-Jen..."

Jennie leaned in to kiss Jisoo passionately. Jisoo's hands made their way to the brunette's neck to pull her closer to deepen the kiss. Their kiss started heating up and Jennie pulled away and tucked some strand of hair behind Jisoo's ear.

They just stared at each other, and Jisoo started to feel hot, she thought maybe because of their heated make-out session but she can see in the brunette's eyes that she wants more and she knew to herself that she also wants it....she want it really bad.

"Baby...." Jennie looked into Jisoo's eyes and then down to her heart-shaped lips. She cupped Jisoo's cheek and brush her thumb on the latter's bottom lip.

"Jen...I want you." Jisoo whispered

"Are you su-" Jennie was cut off when Jisoo pulled her in for another heated kiss. Jennie kissed her back right away.

Jennie slowly slip her hand inside Jisoo's shirt, it made Jisoo moaned feeling Jennie's hand touching her skin.

"Take it off.", Jennie said against Jisoo's lips before pulling away and helping Jisoo sit up and taking off her shirt after that she unclasp her bra while Jisoo was busy kissing her neck.

When Jisoo is already half-naked, Jennie pushed her back on the bed and started sucking her neck while her other hand is busy with Jisoo's breast.

"Aahhh! Jen..." Jisoo let out a moan when she felt Jennie's mouth around her nipples.

"Mmmm"

Jisoo grabbed Jennie's face and kissed her lips hungrily. She let out a moan when she felt Jennie's licking every part of her mouth.

Then Jennie's hand slowly made its way to Jisoo's arms and then to Jisoo's stomach until she reached her lower part where Jisoo is more sensitive. She slid her hand inside and felt the wetness in Jisoo's center.

Jisoo whimpered when she felt Jennie press her clit lightly.

"You're so wet for me baby..." Jennie said while kissing Jisoo's neck

"Jennie please...."

Jennie kissed Jisoo again. "What do you want, Chu?" She asked against Jisoo's lips.

"P-please...I need you Jen...aaahhh" Jisoo moaned loudly when Jennie started rubbing her clit

Jisoo almost whine when Jennie pulled away. Jennie hurriedly removed Jisoo's pants and underwear. Her girlfriend is completely naked now.

What surprised Jisoo is when she felt two fingers thrust inside her center

"Jennie!" Jisoo screamed out and quickly buried her face on Jennie's shoulder.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned when Jennie started to move her fingers

"Does it hurt?" She asked slowly thrusting it in and out.

Jisoo shook her head. "A little bit but n-no don't stop!  Please keep going."

Jennie started speeding it up and Jisoo bit her lower lip.