PROLOGUE

-

Don't be a silent reader

1222 ad

"HE'S BLEEDING, " The nurse informs Klaus who stood at the doorway, watching his mate give birth to their heir.

Sweat trickled down Kandor's head, tired and breathing heavily. In pain and unable to control his emotions. He leaned against the nurse, breathing out deeply, begging for the child to survive. He could not lose yet another. "He will not stop bleeding, I am afraid we will lose him if he pushes any further."

Klaus rubbed his fingers together, a scowl on his face. "Then what do you suggest?" He questioned the nurse, gazing his eyes at Kandor who could not keep his eyes open, panting as if it was his last breath.

"Take off the magic keeping his abilities at bay, he will he-" The nurse in charge began to Klaus who interrupted her, he would not hear another word of that. "Both Kandor and the child will perish."

Klaus looked away with tears in his eyes. Why was he crying, this child was meant to be a weapon and he could not stop his tears. "If you dare act against me, " Klaus coldly began to Kandor who weakly glares at him."I will destroy you."

He nodded to the nurses who carefully took the brace from Kandor's neck, the alien begins to brightly glow. Sudden strength begins to phase through him. "Push, " The nurse found it hard to see through the bright staller light. Kandor gripped Rebekah's hands, letting out a loud cry. "I see a head."

"Your child is almost here, " Rebekah softly said to Kandor who weakly leaned against the original. "Deep breaths, " Rebekah dabbed the sweat from Kandor's forehead. The alien tribrid cried throwing his head back. "Kandor.."

"It hurts, I can't, I can't." Kandor cried shaking his head. He stopped pushing, averting his sight from Klaus who scowled. "I can't."

"Soon your child will be here and no will take your child from you," Rebekah reassured the alien tribrid who knew better than to believe her lies. His child would be taken after its birth. "Deep breaths and your child will be here, your hope, the Earths hope."

Kandor squeezed Rebekah's hands again, pushing through the pain, ones that lasted hours. He wanted it to be over. " The head is out, keep pushing."

Kandor gritted his teeth together letting out a loud scream that was soon interrupted by the screeching of a child. He breathed out weakly collapsing on Rebekah. Kandor held out his hands to the nurse."A girl, " The nurse announced. "She is strong and healthy."

"Let me hold her, " Kandor held out his hands to the nurse who gave him a sad look."Give me my child, " Kandor loudly screeched. He began to move from the bed but Rebekah clasped the brace that stopped his powers, rendering him weak. "No, let me hold her."

The nurse walked over to Klaus who took his child into his arms, he smiled caressing the bloody cheeks of his newborn daughter. "At least let me name her," Kandor pleaded to Klaus who gazed at his daughter with an unknown emotion swirling within him. He nodded his head to Kandor's words. "Mari-Ell."

Klaus looked at his daughter, a smile on his face

Klaus whispered caressing the head of the squirming child

Klaus whispered caressing the head of the squirming child. "Mari- Ell Mikaelson."

He looked at Kandor, showing the child's face to his mate, before walking out with his child in his arms and Kandor, once again broken.

**

Welcome to the world baby Mari-Ell. I hope you enjoy.ill be making changes to TSS.