LAST HURRAH

L A S T H U R R A H

"It seems I met my match on all things stubborn."

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

KANDOR ZOR - EL WAS THE ONLY ONE OF HIS KIND, being the son of a Kree warrior and a Kryptonian princess, the warrior had a lot on his shoulder, he would one day unite the planet Hala and Krypton as one

KANDOR ZOR - EL WAS THE ONLY ONE OF HIS KIND, being the son of a Kree warrior and a Kryptonian princess, the warrior had a lot on his shoulder, he would one day unite the planet Hala and Krypton as one. He would lead armies of powerful warriors across the galaxy and bring war and peace but all Kandor wanted to do was to lead a normal life.

KANDOR WANTED TO ESCAPE HIS LIFE as a prince and someone with such great destiny ahead of him, but life was not as easy as it seems, during a fight with his greatest enemy , Kandor landed in France, but there was one hitch, Kandor was back in time, he was back a thousand years before his time and this time he was stuck there.

KANDOR WAS GLAD TO BE AWAY from his home but after being stuck in 1001 AD France of earth for two years as the kings ward, all he wanted to do was find a way back home and be the hero his mothers always knew he would be but it all changes when a young male and his family arrive in the same kingdom as him.

THE ARRIVAL OF THE MIKAELSON also sends the siblings into a suspicious phase about Kandor who accidentally shows his powers and the two begin a game of cat and mouse.

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

More characters introduced later in the book as it progresses.

Cw arrowverse /Tvd/to cast as themselves for later on.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

✧・゚: 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 ┊

i do not own The Mikaelson siblings or any tvdu characters, but I have rights to my characters and plots of this book so please do not steal or make your own style without consulting me. This book also represents POC and lgbtq so if you're racist and homophobic there's the door. This is a very slow burn book and they won't be rainbows and sunshine so don't expect them to kiss or exchange cute glances anytime soon.

This book will contain several graphic images such as lying, manipulation, excessive use of drugs and alcohol. It will also hold smut and sexual scenes. I do applaud you to be cautions as you each each chapters.

In this world, Male Pregnancy is a thing.

✧・゚: 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┊
this book contain triggering topics such as mention abuse, torture, death treaty's, violence, death, blood and gore and it also contains smut and possible pg18 scenes.

✧・゚
✧・゚: 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ┊

Okay so in this fic it's au, Krypton doesn't get destroyed just yet but with a twist, there was an evil rising and Clark was sent to earth, Kara was next in line so she couldn't go after him but stayed, I'll follow the plotline of how Carol Danvers mother was a Kree warrior as I don't think they used it in Captain marvel, So Carol and Kara were betrothed and fell in love had Kandor. Kara does go to earth and all but after Kandor gets stuck in the past that Krypton gets destroyed and Kara spent 24years as always in the fantom zone, she lives with the Danvers and had pretended to be 18 and an exchange student. The story continues but with my twist and au. So I hope this makes sense on that part so when Kandor funds a way back or in a thousand years, he's gonna be in a roar. He's gonna be a hero like his mothers. This is different than Castles. I don't really feel Castles as much but I do and I will keep writing Castles. This will be different. I hope it does make sense.

Please don't be a silent reader, don't forget to vote and comment and support. Those mean the most. Thanks for reading.

---

please let this not flop. Updates will be very slow but I hope you enjoy. Don't be a silent reader. I will love your thoughts and votes as you read. They mean a lot to me. Thank you for giving this book a chance. The layout of this introduction belongs to @angelsofsoleil thank you for helping me out with this scarlet.

Also this story is gay.