(12) YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHY YOU HATED ME✅

KANDOR WOKE UP FLOATING IN the air, he lands back on the bed gently so his strength wouldn't make a powerful impact. he looks around the unknown room until he figures out where he was.

The night before he had arrived back on earth and Klaus offered for him to stay with his family.

Kandor sat up and rubbed his face, his hands pressed to his face, his chest and fell with each shallow breath that escaped his lips.

Getting off the bed he begins to walk to the laboratory in his bedroom, the servants helped him freshen up.

A while later all dressed in one of Klaus's clothes, he begins to walk down the stairs. "Ah, Kandor, " Klaus spoke up when he saw Kandor walk towards the dining area. "I take it you slept well, " Klaus continued, he gave Kandor a grin and the alien hybrid blushed narrowing his eyes at the Mikaelson siblings.

why the hell was he blushing?

He had no idea but he wanted it to stop.

"Like a newborn, " Kandor tipped pulling out a chair next to Klaus who smirks at the alien tribrid. "I would ask how you slept but vampires have no need for sleep, " Kandor continued softly, Rebekah laughs at his words, she brings the glass of blood to her lips and takes a sip.

"The bed have many purposes, " Klaus said to Kandor, he winks at his mate who looks away, his skin turning a violent shade of red, he was truly blushing. Why was he?

He had no romantic feelings for the hybrid, he wasn't even interested in being mates but here he was blushing for a man he never got along with and had no seen in over two hundred years.

"Look at you, almost as red as Nik's hair." Kol gibbed teasingly to Kandor who clears his throat, the alien tri is helping himself to the swerved breakfast.

"Do you have the need for food and sleep?" Elijah questioned curiously. Kandor takes a bite of the served food on a plate for him.

"I eat a lot, " Kandor responded to the noble. "I don't particularly need to always eat but I need to sustain some kind of energy." He finished.

"Interesting, and your powers, tell us of them." Kol said to the alien hybrid who narrows his eyes at them, he could get why they were curious but Kandor was still cautious.

"I have a lot, it's only because of my physiology, My mothers, one is from a planet called Krypton and the other is from a planet called Hala." Kandor began, he looks at Klaus who has his hands pressed together under his jaw, his upper lips curled into a tight smirk.

"Two mothers?" Rebekah narrows her eyes at Kandor's words. "That is preposterous, " She disagreed shaking her head. "Like a man and a man being together, " She shook her head again, her eyes soften when she looks at her older half brother who gives her a look, his scowl turning into a sneer.

Klaus did not need her to disapprovements on men and men being together, he was already doing that to himself. "Not that I think it is wrong." she whispered looking away from her brothers burning gaze.

"Yes, it's not wrong, " Kandor looked down at his hands, he takes a sip of the wine provided for him." I was conceived on a treaty to save worlds, "he takes a deep breath, the siblings looked at each other and then at Kandor.

"Worlds?" Klaus asked with curious eyes, from what he had been gathering about Kandor, it was very little, all he knew was some of Kandor's powers and that kryptonite and magic would weaken him.

He had gotten a few intel that he was feared because of his powers, what made him angry and what could set him off. he was worshipped as a God. Indestructible.

Kandor looked at the table for a way to explain things, he picks up five grapes and one apple, he places the apple on the table and places the graves in a circle around the apple, the Mikaelson siblings looked at him in confusion to what he was doing. "Okay, so, " Kandor began, he cleared his throat looking at the siblings. "Imagine this apple is a universe, and then it split into multiple apples, turning into grapes, the grapes are the multiple universes split from the apple, " Kandor continued Demonstrating what he was trying to explain with the apple and grapes.

"You're saying multiple piles of the earth?!" Elijah looked at Kandor who nodded his head, the noble Mikaelson breathes out looking at his siblings.

"How is that possible?" Rebekah questioned the alien hybrid who holds up his fingers.

"A universe split into many more universe, in another earth, there is a version where your family never turned into vampires." Kandor started again, Klaus looks at Elijah.

"An earth where Henrik would be alive, " Kol inquired with teary eyes, he looks at Klaus and sudden rage suddenly filled his eyes, Klaus looks away from his gaze. "Our brother would be alive in another bloody earth, " He continued, this time his voice sounding angrier.

"Yes, and in that word, one of you could be dead." Kandor said, he had no idea who Henrik was but from what Kol's said, he was their brother and dead.

"Enough with this." Klaus whispered to Kandor, his voice dangerous and infuriated.

"Go on, ignore him. " Elijah said to Kandor who looks at Klaus, the hybrid giving him deadly sneers.

"I think we should continue this another time, " Kandor whispered, he could feel how uncomfortable Klaus got by this, it was like his anger, his hate, his fear and regret all rolled in one and it washed over Kandor like a blanket.

"I suppose." Rebekah cleared her throat standing up, Elijah and Kol followed leaving Kandor and Klaus alone, the hybrid pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Forgive me if I cro-"Kandor began softly but the angry voice of Klaus snaps his mouth back shut.

" I would relish if you do not dissemble like a freak of nature in my home." Klaus snaps, his word cutting right through Kandor, that was the word Mikael used on Klaus, he was now using that on Kandor.

His hatred and anger for the alien tribrid clear enough. Kandor could see through it, it was the same looks he got from people who didn't understand him, who hated him.

"Alright, forgive me, " Kandor stood up, he looks away from Klaus's burning sneer, he starts to leave but stops and turns around. "You never told me why you hated me." Kandor whispered knowing Klaus could hear him, he turns around and looks at Klaus who looks at him with anger, his eyes darken at Kandor's words.

"Because you were a freak I never understood, something brought into my life and thrust upon me like some disease I wanted to be cured off." Klaus hissed, his tone spewing venomously to the alien hybrid whose lips quiver at those words, some disease.

"Then why have me here if all I am is some disease?" Kandor asked in a soft tone to the hybrid, he closed his eyes trying to stop the tears from falling, he had no idea why Klaus's words affected him so much but they did. It never affected him but it was now.

"Because dear, I have great plans for you." Klaus stood up and walks towards Kandor who narrows his eyes at him confused. Kandor feels a jab to his neck and his eyes widen.

Kryptonite

"No, " His veins begins to glow green along with his skin, he chokes falling to the ground, he reaches to hold Klaus but the hybrid harshly struck him down. Kandor falls unconscious, Klaus tilts his head looking at him.

"Sweet dreams, mate." The original hybrid spat venomously.

***

After so long, I updated, Klaus wtf, I thought you would wait but he has moved his plans. You will not love Klaus for what he's gonna do to his mate. Hope you enjoy it.