PROLOGUE

14TH OF JANUARY 1989, Kandor Zor-El Danvers was born, before his birth, a prophecy foretold that he would unite and save the universe one day

Kandor grew up training to be the best of the best, being educated, his mothers Kara Zor-El and Car-Ell moulded him to be even better than themselves, taught him compassion, hope, peace, how to see the good in others and also the bad. Kandor was nine years old when he was sent to live in Hala.

Krypton had fallen and his mother, Kara had gone to earth to protect her baby cousin, Kal-El, in doing so the female was struck in the phantom zone for five years.

in the year 2003, Kandor was fourteen and his mother, Kara was living with a nice family, The Danvers, not Car-Ell's family, another.

The female had once again been reunited with her son, but Kandor had a destiny and Kara and everyone else knew he was better off preparing for the future.

He forth enemies, travelled the universe, ended wars, fought alongside warriors but Kandor wanted a break.

On his twenty-fourth birthday, the male began fighting an old enemy, during the battle, his Nega Bands had been brutally destroyed and he had no idea he ended up in the past and in another earth until he was awoken.

Kandor had finally defeated Hound but before he could destroy his nemesis, the Hound escaped and never to be seen again.

The male began trying to fix his Nega Bands only to realise he was not just stuck five years in the past, no, Kandor Zor-El Danvers was stuck one thousand years in the past and on Earth-23, all he wanted to do was find a way to go home.

Kandor had arrived in France, the king De Martel took him in when the boy saved the kings life, Kandor was a ward and after a year of living in the past, trying to find ways to fix his Nega bands and go back home.

Kandor was beginning to realize he was stuck in the Earth- 23 and 1001 A.D. What he needed was far and he would have to wait a thousand years to get the equipment he needed.

Kandor was stuck and when five Siblings arrived at the kingdom after two years of Kandor being a ward, things begin to happen and when one of the siblings sees him using his powers, questions begin to rise and bodies begin to pile up.

Kandor and Klaus begins to find more in themselves as they realize but secrets kept them apart, secrets Kandor had to keep to himself until he couldn't.

This was the beginning of Kandor's journey and destiny, The Paragon of Power would realise there is more to life than finding the next fight.

***

This prologue basically explains the whole thing and I hope you enjoy, Now chapter one. Don't be a silent reader, please.