(8) MET YOUR MATCH✅

(8) MET YOUR MATCH✅

SOUTHERN FRANCE, 1001 A.D

ONE MONTH LATER

"YOU SERIOUSLY ARE IGNORING ME," Kandor spoke up Lucien walking into the stable, a month ago since the Mikaelson arrived.

There seems to be one problem after another and they knew of Kandor and his secret as he told them, not all were revealed.

The male had told his lover who broke things off and Lucien had spent his time ignoring Kandor, even when he was the servant of the alien, he would ignore Kandor no matter how hard it was.

Kandor became like everyone in Lucien's eyes, a liar and a monster. He hid the truth from him and Lucien could not forgive that, the human walked away from Kandor after cleaning the stable and taking care of the horse's needs, the alien hybrid sent Lucien a soft look.

"It seems I met my match on all things stubborn." Kandor whispered to Lucien who frowned at his words. The stable boy picks up the brush and began walking away from Kandor who followed after him like a lost puppy.

"You lied to me," Lucien finally spoke up in a quiet tone, he looks around before his eyes landed on Klaus who was with Aurora, the male's eyes burned in jealousy."And the beast finds out before I do, "He spat to Kandor who takes a deep breath, Lucien had never felt such contempt.

"It was not like that," Kandor began softly, he reaches to hold Lucien's hand but the stable boy pulls away from the alien. They couldn't show any sign of affection for one another in a public place, Lucien shakes his head sending a harsh glare to Kandor.

"We are done and over, I do not love you, I never have." Lucien spat, his own words even cutting him cold. Kandor shakes his head not believing Luciens word, those weren't true.

"You and I both know you feel for me as I for you," Kandor rubs Lucien's arm with affection, he could care less if anyone saw, he loved Lucien."You're my first love. " He revealed to Lucien whose eyes widen, the human tears up before walking away from Kandor who watches in despair.

"He rejects you again and again," Kol spoke up from behind Kandor, the male had been trying to seduce the alien for a month now and none of his ridiculous tricks worked on Kandor. Kandor wasn't blind, he could see through the charades.

"And I will keep trying to win him back," Kandor said through gritted teeth, he turns his head looking at Kol with a scowl on his face, he clenched his jaw. "So whatever games you think will work, rethink it." Kandor walks away from Kol who smirks.

"I like the challenge."

**

KLAUS AND AURORA SAT NEAR A TREE, their backs leaning against the tree as they talked, the hybrid held the man of the redhead who cast him a sweet smile."Kandor has been in a mood," Aurora spoke up watching Kandor walk towards the castle, the hybrid rolled his eyes at the mention of Kandor.

"Why must his name be brought up?!'Klaus asked Aurora through a clenched jaw, the female simply laughed." are you in love with him?"Klaus questioned the female who rolled her eyes this time.

"Kandor is like a brother to me, I care for him," Aurora looked at Klaus, she smiles placing her lips on him." Why must you and him not get along?" he asked caressing the face of the hybrid, Klaus scowls looking down at their entwined hands.

"I do not like him," Klaus firmly said to Aurora, he shakes his head thinking about how Kandor was his mate and he wasn't sure if Kandor was his true mate. He was falling for Aurora, what's to say the female wasn't his true mate, the hybrid opened his mouth to continue speaking but kept it shut.

"You should give him a chance, he is absolutely divine once you know him," Aurora suggested to the hybrid who nods his head, he was not going to do that but if being friends with Kandor made Aurora happy and so be it.

"And what of you?" Klaus looked at his lover with a gracious look on his face."Why do you not like Elijah?" he asked with an amused smile on his face. Aurora simply scoffed at the mention of Elijah's name, the male was protective of his family so he was careful about who he interacted with.

"I simply do not get along with the likes of him." Aurora rested her head on Klaus' shoulder, the hybrid kissed her head before letting out a sigh.

**

REBEKAH KNOCKED ON Kandor's chamber door, the female hears a faint enter and opens the door, she had never been inside like Elijah and Klaus but she wanted to speak to Kandor.

She needed help in controlling her thirst and her brothers were of no help, Kandor's help to them when they arrived was appreciated by the blonde, the female played with the hem of her dress.

"I need your assistance," Rebekah spoke up, she still reeling over the fact of Kandor being from another planet, earth and from the future as her siblings and the fact that he is Klaus' mate, they weren't sure if he was the true mate if Klaus since the hybrid and him held no feelings towards each other, they felt drawn but that was it. They never even spoke to each other.

The alien looked up from her, he tore his gaze from the book he read, the male points for Rebekah to sit, she gives him a kind smile."Is it the bloodlust?" The alien questioned, he still helped them control their hunger and abilities as creatures who turned into a killing machine who feed on blood, but he and Klaus stayed away from each other after that.

"Yes, "Rebekah spoke up again tapping her fingers on the tables she could hear the blood rushing through his veins and the sound of his heart beating loudly. The female closed her eyes."Your heart, " Rebekah breathes out squeezing her hands into a tight fist, veins began crawling upon her face. "Every time we are around you." Rebekah continued biting her lips. Kandor stood up, his blood and decent was strong but to Klaus, it was stronger for many reasons.

"Deep breathes, " Kandor instructed softly, he walks away and comes back with a watch."Here, "He wraps the watch around Rebekah's wrist, the female stares at it in wonder, her hand caressing it."It's from the future when you need help, press this button and wherever I am, I will find you, "He softly told her instruction on where to press, the female nodded her head."Just try not to think about blood, it's hard but its how you learn to control. Steady the beating of your heart and slowly tune out the sound of my heart or blood rushing."

The female closed her eyes concentrating, the beating of Kandor's heart begins to dial out, his blood rushing as well and the sound stops, the female opens her eyes again and smiles."Thank you." Rebekah hugs Kandor who smiles.

"Always, you are lucky to have your family, always cherish that." He told the blond who gives him a look before walking away, Kandor smile smiles.

He only wished to be with his.

**

Ayy, part one is almost to an end. You will see some Klaus and Kandor bonding. Hope you enjoy it.