(13) YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS!!!✅

--

(13) YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS!!!✅

KANDOR OPENED HIS EYES only to realize that he was strapped to some kind of machine.

He squints his eyes letting out a soft groan, he blinks, this machine, it shouldn't exist. At least not on earth, in this century.

It was all blurry, he could hear voices, he could see flashes but everything was weak. he felt so weak. he pulled at the strap his hand was strapped to but it was no use.

He grunted in pain, that pain it was like a razor blade cutting through his impenetrable skin, his body felt like it was being grazed by heavenly fire. Only then he realized, kryptonite, he could not see, he could hear, it was blurry, Kandor opens his mouth to speak but only whispers come out.

"You don't..." Kandor whispers weakly licking his lips, a figure walks towards him and holds up his face, the figure gives him a dark look, that is Klaus."Niklaus...you don't have to do whatever you're doing. " Kandor whispers, his head is thrown back and he feels his neck bring grabbed.

"Of course I do, " Klaus spoke up to his mate, he looks at the room he is in, the room is filled with technology that hasn't even been created yet, he was in awe and also very confused and conflicted. "You have something I want and you also happen to have enemies who will get me what I want in exchange of course. "

Kandor shakes his head, he blinks."You can't trust...."Kandor was interrupted by a strip of Kryptonite being injected into his system. His eyes widen as he throws his head back.

Klaus grunts feeling his pain but made no move to show it. "What did I do you?" Kandor weakly questioned his mate who walks around the machine Kandor is hooked.

The machine is tall and touches with straps to each end, up and down, needles probing at each side and brain device pressed on the side of Kandor's head, a large monitor like screen shows Kandor's memories like a video and they are green coloured aliens operating the large computer looking room with keyboardless devices, more enhanced than Earths device.

"A whole universe, a whole world is gone, it's all gone because of me, " Kandor hears a memory of himself, he feels tears run down his cheeks at that, he remembered, he does, he weakly looks at Klaus, his body covered in green veins.

"Don't do that, don't make me revisit harsh forgotten memories, " Kandor weakly pleaded to Klaus who looks away from him.

The revenge the hybrid wanted was nonexistent. Kandor did not owe them anything. They made their choice.

Klaus was looking for someone to blame, he found that in Kandor. He was looking for a weapon against his father and enemies. he found that in Kandor, so it all worked well for Klaus. If you count the overheating guilt the hybrid was feeling deep within him. Sure, you could say his plan was working. Except it fucking wasn't.