(11) STAY WITH US✅

(11) STAY WITH US

KANDOR AND KLAUS STILL STAYED AT THE TAVERN, Klaus looked at the alien hybrid who took a sip of the drink provided to him, a smirk tugging at the original hybrids lips.

He cleared his throat tapping his fingers on the counter, his feet tapping the wooden stool he sat on.

Kandor grazed his tongue over his lips, the male takes a deep breath before looking at Klaus who was staring at him with interest, they had both sat in silence not knowing how to start anew.

Klaus has an agenda behind this party trick of his and Kandor could sense that but he chooses to give the hybrid beside him the benefit of the doubt.

"What have your family and you perpetrated in over three hundred years?"Kandor spoke up cleaning up the awkward air.

Klaus takes a sip of his drink, his fingers running through the brim of the wooden tavern cup, he tilts his head before speaking up, addressing Kandor's question.

"On the run from our deranged father, feeding, making a name for ourselves," Klaus responded with a narrowed smirk plastered on his face, he places the cup on the table." And what of you?" he inquires, the alien stutters his next words and Klaus frowns.

Kandor was hiding something and he would find out if his plan went perfectly. He wanted to hurt the alien hybrid, Kandor had promised to protect his family and be there in their time of need but be left, their father came after them, hinted them down like dogs, like lambs for the slaughter.

They called to him with that device and he never came and so Klaus vowed to destroy the alien and Kandor had an eternity as far as Klaus knew.

"I was on Mars, Venus helping my kind fight wars, rebellion," Kandor informed the hybrid who rose his brows, so Kandor was indeed not on earth, that made his plan harder.

Klaus narrowed his eyes at the alien's words." I..."Kandor starts but stops for a second to his thoughts."I am indeed sorry, I made a promise to your family and you and despite you not wanting my aid, I broke my promise."

Klaus takes a deep breath looking away from the alien.

Why was Kandor so generous?

Klaus had been the one to always tell Kandor to stay away, making it hard for the alien to help them, all Kol did was flirt and torment the male but Klaus was the one who was paranoid, was aggressive and distrusting towards Kandor.

He had been the one to constantly criticise the alien when he tried helping them and here he was, using the fact that the alien was back as an excuse to exact revenge.

"You shall stay with my family and me," Klaus spoke up, he was stubborn.

Kandor was going to be the one to destroy his enemies and he knew just how to do it, for the past two hundred years.

Klaus had been researching for aliens, especially the type Kandor was, he had met with a few people who had more knowledge than anyone.

One who talked of a man who fought and defended earth and other living planets, that man was Kandor and Klaus had been finding out everything he could, his weakness, his powers, his strength, what makes him tick.

Klaus Mikaelson had been spying on Kandor for the last two hundred years and he would use his mate to achieve his goals.

if only he knew how he would come to regret this choice of his and fall deeply in love with the alien who was too forgiving and as Kandor would slowly fall for him and end up burnt.

Kandor opens his mouth to protest but the glare sent his way shuts him up before he even speaks."Alright, I truly appreciate the gesture of faith you still hold with me despite it all." Kandor asserts to Klaus in a calm tone, he gives the hybrid beside him a smile that melts through the cold heart of Klaus.

"Oh, it's my pleasure," Klaus smirks standing up on his feet, he nods for Kandor to follow him."Where are your things?"Klaus asked the alien who looks at the attire he was wearing, he sighs.

"I do not..."Kandor begins but Klaus presses his hands on the hybrids shoulders." I would need new things "

"You can wear something of mine tonight, tomorrow we get you new things," Klaus implored to Kandor who nodded.

Kandor didn't think it would be smart to wear Mars clothing to earth, he would get looks from people.

The male walked beside Klaus who glanced at him." Why do this?" he asked the hybrid who hummed, a smirk on his face, his fingers curled into his pockets.

"You are my mate, it's about time." Klaus answers in the same tone. This wasn't about time, Klaus had not accepted it, the idea of mating with a man felt wrong to him, he had never been with one and tempted himself away from even giving in.

Klaus wanted nothing to do with Kandor or the mating bond, whereas, Kandor was willing to try and be the mate he was meant to be.

Despite the weird occurrence, he was stuck and if this was some kind of hope for him, he would take it.

"It shouldn't be about that." Kandor whispers to Klaus as they cross the street, the alien shares a look with Klaus who frowns and looks away.

The eyes, god, Kandor's eyes were always so beautiful to gaze into, the hybrid clenched his fist when waves of emotions begin fumbling into the pits of his stomach, emotions about Kandor and certain guilt rolled with it.

Klaus would not feel anything, he could not. Not for Kandor. Not for the mate he wanted to destroy.

"It entirely is not, " Klaus said in a soft tone filled with some kind of affection towards Kandor.

The hybrid pulled up to the tall familiar castle gates, he opened the doors and walked in, Kandor right behind him."I happen to care for you." He looks back at Kandor who grins and blushes.

The male rubs his cheeks, he has always found Klaus fascinating.

oh, how far was he about to fall.

Kandor was going to fall in love he was going to accept the bond, he was going to befriend Klaus and his family and help them and in the end, Klaus will burn him to the core. " You are too kind," Kandor waved Klaus off, he blushes deeply looking at Klaus who laughed and smirked.

His plan was slowly working and Klaus couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt fumble through him like wildfire. He was playing a very dangerous game.

"I know." He smirks dangerously.

**

So, Klaus has an evil plan, I mean its Klaus lool. Kandor trusts Klaus and he has his guard up, he's too kind. I hope you enjoy it. Don't be a silent reader. Thanks for reading.

--