(4) DO NOT GO GENTLE✅

SOUTHERN FRANCE 1001 A.D

LUCIEN SCRAPED AT THE MUSCULAR back of Kandor, the manservant pressed his lips to Kandor's necks, both males laid naked in Kandor's chambers, under the bedsheet.

Lucien let out a soft laugh when Kandor shifted their position, this was something that had been going on for months.

Lucien and Kandor in a relationship that was forbidden, a man and a man could never be in love in a time like that, once caught, their heads will roll. Kandor pressed his hands softly on Lucien placing his lips to the human's necks.

Lucien pushed Kandor back looking him in the eyes, he pressed his lips into a thin line."Tell me about you, "Lucien whispered caressing Kandor's lips. The alien rolled his eyes pulling away from Lucien, this was a constant repeat with his lover.

"Lucien, there is nothing to tell," Kandor softly spoke sitting up, he rubs his face. Lucien only frowned sitting up as well, he sits facing Kandor and holds the aliens face in his hands.

"I love you," Lucien revealed, he pressed his lips to Kandor who pulled him into his arms. The Castle man sat on Kandor who smiled into the kiss, Lucien began grinding on Kandor's large cock."Do you not love me?"Lucien was dangerous, he would act as if he was innocent but he was by far dangerous, he knew how to make a man like Kandor fall to his knees.

Kandor loved Lucien but the Castle male was helplessly in love with Kandor, and he knew how to seduce Kandor just as Kandor knew how to seduce him.

"You think.." Kandor moaned pulling at Lucien's long dark locks, the Castle male took hold of Kandor's cock and forced it into his asshole, Lucien let out a moan throwing his head back. Kandor hissed biting his lips tightly, Lucien leaned down pressing his lips to Kandor who began thrusting.

"Why must you be gentle?" Lucien moaned into the kiss as he moved his body, it felt so good. Kandor always brought up such euphoric feeling to him. Lucien closed his eyes feeling himself grow, he began bouncing up and down Kandor's cock. Lucien pushed Kandor back, the male laid on his back, his hands gently gripped on Lucien's waist.

"I will break you," Kandor whispered thrusting in, the slamming of the bed entering his inhuman ears, the slapping of balls and skin evaded his ears as well, he closed his eyes letting out a loud moan.

Lucien opened his mouth, he moved his body in the same rhythm as his lover."Do not go gentle."

"