25 : Never Leave Me

Gerard's POV

It's been two months since I was released. I can't seem to find work as a photographer anywhere, I suppose for good reason. Frank really doesn't seem to mind. I still feel awful about it, I want to contribute.

"It's okay." He reached up to kiss my cheek, when I brought it up to him. His small gesture already soothed me. Any touch I receive from him is calming. "I make enough money modeling." He shrugged as if it were no big deal.

"I don't like that other photographers look at you." I frowned. It just didn't sit right with me that other people could take photos of him, gaze at him and undress him with their eyes.

We were sitting on the couch watching some horror movie Frank picked out. He has another shoot tomorrow. I don't like being left home alone while he works. It bothers me and he doesn't seem to understand why.

"You're too possessive." He rolled his eyes and leaned back against the couch. I know I'm possessive, but he's mine and he needs to understand that.

"Because you're mine." I reminded him sternly.

"I'm aware." He huffed, seeming annoyed as we've had this conversation many times. "Don't worry, I don't want anyone other than you. Don't you know that by now?"

That calmed me a bit, but I still wasn't fond of him working as a model. I know he has enough money to stop working, he could retire, but he claims he enjoys it.

I called him an attention whore the other day and he smacked my arm and called me a dick. I felt bad for saying it almost immediately, he was rather pissed off. I had to make it up to him by cooking him a nice meal that night and groveling at his feet. In the end he forgave me.

He always forgives me.

"Can I come with you tomorrow?" I begged, putting on my most innocent expression, hoping he would cave easily to my request.

"Why?" He questioned, glancing over at me. He looked a little annoyed still.

"It would make me feel better." I cooed, leaning in closer. "Please, baby?" I know I have some power over him, I can manipulate him. Bend him to my will.

"I-I guess." He always got nervous when I got in his face, I found it to be cute. But it also helped me get what I want.

"Thank you." I gave him a tender kiss, he leaned into me and deepened the kiss by pushing his tongue past my lips.

Frank always seemed to get worked up easily. It got me worked up knowing I had this effect on him. We slot our lips together feverishly, I was already craving more. My hands roamed his body, gripping his waist and pulling him into my lap so he was straddling me. He sighed softly and wrapped his arms around my neck, holding me hostage against him. My hands moved up and down his sides he rolled his hips against mine. I broke the kiss to suck bruises into his neck.

"Stop it!" He pushed me back. "I have a shoot tomorrow!" He glared down at me and I smiled just a little.

"Makeup will cover it, baby." I murmured, leaning back in to continue. He didn't argue with me after that. Once again I felt good knowing I had this sort of power over him.

I grabbed his hair and titled his head back, gaining more access to his pale throat. He moaned softly and I smiled against his skin. Every noise he made was music to my ears. I pulled back to smile at him, looking down at the bruises I created. I was pleased with the sight before me.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, hm?" I suggested.

He nodded quickly. I could feel how hard he was against me. He clearly wants me, no, needs me just as much as I need him. He giggled as I picked him up and carried him to the bedroom.