1 : Model and the Photographer

Frank's POV

"Frank we need to do your hair and makeup." Marge grabbed my arm and pulled hard. For a manager she was pushier than I would like. But she did good work.

"I'm not done." I waved my cigarette in her face.

She scrunched her nose at the smell. She hates that I smoke, but I refuse to give up my vice. "Please hurry up." She begged.

I leaned back against the wall, tilting my head back to blow smoke into the cold air. "You can't rush a good smoke." I smirked.

"You're ridiculous." She ripped it from my hand, dropping it to her feet and stomped it out. "Get your ass inside."

"Okay, mom." I rolled my eyes at her as she shoved her long brown hair over her shoulder and glared at me.

"Stop calling me that." She followed me back into the studio. I have a habit of annoying her as much as possible, but with my parents always away traveling she might as well be my mom.

I ignored her and walked to the dressing room where our makeup artist was impatiently waiting for me. "The photographer is going to be here soon." She tapped her foot.

"Please tell me it's not that weird guy." I groaned and threw myself down in the chair.

Today was a mostly nude shoot and I didn't relish the idea of my least favorite photographer looking at me with his prying eyes. He's a weird taller man with messy black hair, he always wore all black. His green piercing eyes were always unsettling to me. I didn't enjoy the way he looked at me, for some reason it feels like he can see into my soul.

"Who? Gerard?" She asked, pulling at my hair and styling it. She's always too rough with me, I've snapped at her a handful of times, but it didn't change anything.

"The weird guy? Tall, black hair, creepy green eyes?" I inquired, praying she would say no.

"Yes, Frank." She sighed as she pulled out the hairspray. "It's Gerard."

"Fuck." I groaned. "Is it too late to cancel?"

"Don't be dramatic." She rolled her eyes at me and moved to grab her makeup case.

"I'm not! He's creepy. I don't like how he looks at me." I shivered, thinking of the last shoot I did with him, how his eyes wandered over my skin. I wonder how he always manages to be my photographer.

"You're overreacting. He does good work." She huffed as she began applying concealer to the bags under my eyes, I haven't been sleeping well lately.

"Whatever."

After she finished applying my makeup she left me to change, this shoot is for a boxer advertisement, so I would be wearing only boxers. I looked in the mirror after changing, I've always been very lean but I've been working out more, gaining some muscle which everyone seemed to appreciate. My jet black hair was fluffed up a bit and styled in a way I didn't particularly love. I walked out to the set to find the one and only Gerard setting up his camera. He turned the moment he heard me, his eyes immediately scanning my body, I shivered in disgust.

"Hello, Frank." He greeted in a sickly sweet voice. "So nice to see you again."

"Yeah." I mumbled, walking past him to the set. I wasn't going to stick around to chat with him today. I want to get this over with.

I felt his eyes burning into my back to the whole way. I sat down on the bed they had set up and crossed my legs, I was told this was the first position they wanted me in. Gerard has a pleased smile on his face as he watched me adjust.