19 : Fall For Me

Gerard's POV

I remember the first time I met Frank like it was yesterday...

-

I got to the set early. I like to be early, it's a good quality to have. I walked in and began setting up my equipment. That's when I heard his voice.

"Mikes, I'm not going out tonight." I glanced over and saw the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on.

His hazel eyes looked so enraged as he stared at the boy next to him. But I paid no mind to the other boy. Only this beautiful man.

His choppy black hair fell into his eyes, framing his face perfectly, his build was slender, he seems to small to me, easy to pick up. I thought how easy it would be to pick him up and just walk out of there with him. I smiled to myself.

He's clearly used to being the most beautiful in the room, he had an energy about him, maybe a little bratty. But he was perfect to me. So fucking gorgeous, I could feel my cock twitch from the excitement of just looking at him. I need him, oh god, I need this boy.

"Frank. Don't be a bitch, Ray just got back from LA." The boy, Mikey, glared at Frank.

Frank tapped his foot angrily. "Fuck it. Fine, I'll go."

"Thanks babe!" Mikey kissed him on the cheek and Frank giggled. Oh fuck, his laugh is music to my ears.

Babe? Is that his boyfriend or just a friend? I couldn't tell. Either way it enraged me that someone else could touch him like that. Suddenly Frank was looking at me, he strut over and I felt my heart drop.

"Hey, you're the photographer?" He asked impatiently.

"Y-yeah. I'm Gerard." I extended my hand to him, a chance to touch this perfect boy.

"Frank." He shook my hand and I felt fireworks going off inside me. I didn't want to let go.

"Nice to meet you." I purred, feeling a little bold now.

"You too." He let go of my hand and I frowned a little. "Well are you any good?"

"What?" It almost sounded like the way you'd ask someone if they were good in bed. I felt my face heat up at the thought of taking him to bed.

"Photography." He chuckled.

"O-oh." I paused. "I'd like to think so."

"I guess we'll see about that." He winked. Did he really just wink at me? I felt like I could melt into a puddle in front of him.

"I guess so." I grinned.

He walked away from me to the dressing rooms and I waited for him to come back. I already hate having him out of my sight. I need to look at him, to take in his sheer beauty.

When he came back out he was wearing jeans and a button down. He looked absolutely perfect. My cock twitched again, as I was fully hard now. He walked over to the set and I pretended to adjust my pants as I palmed myself for a brief moment. I know it's horribly unprofessional of me, but I couldn't help myself from getting worked up. I've never felt this way about anyone before.

"What do you need me to do?" He asked, sounding rather annoyed.

"Stand center for me, darling." I smiled warmly as he complied. I like telling him what to do, such a good boy for listening. I smiled to myself.

Throughout the entire shoot I was absolutely worked up. I couldn't help myself as I stared at him. His lips so pink, I just wanted to reach out and kiss him. He looked like a god. I know he's out of my league but I can't help myself from daydreaming about being with him. Unfortunately the shoot had to end and I had to see this boy walk out of my life. No, I'll see him again, I'll follow this model and ensure I do all of his shoots. I need him. I love him.